20

The first day at work wasn't so easy d
For zahra'u, with her daughter throwing little tantrum the head of the cleaning department didn't hesitate to scold her for coming with her daughter, it's barely 2 week since she start working in the hospital and everyone knows little mamah the nurses and some of the cleaners adore the little girl, they do help zahra'u with the little girl whenever they are less busy.

"Stay here, don't move an inche from here mamah." Zahra'u scold the little girl who just giggle sitting on the chair her mum drop her.

Zahra'u quickly saunter outside to throw the dirty water she just finish mobbing the floor but she isn't suprise when her daughter is not on the chair when she got back, gradually mamah is turning into a mean baby, she will blame Aliya and hashim for over pampering the little girl.

Zahra'u sigh and drop the bucket with the rest of the cleaning supplies before go to search for her daughter, it's already few minute to finish her shift and if she didn't leave quickly Mrs Roseline the head cleaner won't mind adding up to her work.

"Mummy zahra'u."one of the nurse call gaining her attention.

" manal,
Please did you see mamah?"zahra'u ask the young nurse who's doing her internship, the two have click along and manal even visit her once.

"No." Manal say with a chuckle.

"I just drop her on the chair and went to throw the dirty water." Zahra'u say tiredly.

"Check around the reception or ER." Manal suggest,Zahra'u nod and the two go there separate ways.

Picking the little girl from the floor the young man smile as she grab the stethoscope around his neck.

"Where's your mummy?He ask even do knowing very well the girl doesn't understand anything he's saying.

"Good evening doctor." A nurse greet and he nod his attention on the little girl.

"Mamah." A voice say a little upset making him to look up at the angry looking girl, who reach out to collect the little girl from him but he step back.

"Excuse you,
Who the hell are you?" He say upset by how rude she is acting as he scan the uniform she's wearing with a grimace.

Zahra'u glare at the man and reach out once again to collect her daughter but he politely swat her hand away.

"She's my daughter." Zahra'u say upset and the man give her a curious look.

"Your daughter?" He ask confuse scanning the girl who in his opinion is to young to have a daughter.

"Yes do you have a problem with that?" Zahra'u say rudely and he shake his head.

"Manal is this girl her daughter?" He ask the nurse passing by and she nod.

"Yes sir,
Zahra'u this is doctor ziyad." Manal say with a smile at Zahra'u who glare at the man and collect her daughter before walking away.

"She's rude." Ziyad say and manal raise her brow confuse before walking away making him to sigh tiredly and continue his round.

"Mamah,
If you won't stay in one place i will have to find a permanent solution with you, maybe tie you with rope whenever I'm working." Zahra'u say as she change from her uniform making her daughter to giggle.

She grab the little girl and back her before grabbing her stuffs and put it in the back quickly signing out before exiting the hospital building with a tiring sigh.

"Zahra'u." A familiar voice call gaining her attention making her to turn quickly.

"Aliyah,
Hashim what are you two doing here?" Zahra'u say with a smile as she walk toward the only two important people she can call family.