Chapter 27 ~ Pranks and Max

Lauren's Pov:

Levi and I always pull pranks on the boys whether if it's filling a ballong with flower and popping it on their head or hiding all of their things. Drew, Nate, Morgan and Austin headed of to the shops at around 1pm whilst Levi and I went to go and visit Max. He was in new york, about 20 minutes away and asked if I wanted to meet up.

"Hey little sis." He said pulling me into a hug.

Levi came with me because he and Max have quite a good friendship. We left a good 4 hours before the others headed over to chipotle before target.

I met Max and his uni friend in a little cafe. We had a lot of catching up to do and were actually there alot longer than I thought. He said that he had almost finished his courses at uni and will be going home soon.

"Are you gonna come home Lauren?" Max asked.

"No, wasn't planning on anytime soon."

I got a text from Drew saying that they are leaving from target and luckily I could use it as a reason to leave. We said a quick goodbye and left.

"What was that about?" Levi asked as we ran back to the house.

"I just can't deal with it when people ask me to go home. Especially when it's family. I do love my family but I want to get my life sorted before going back." I replied.

"That's not a good enough excuse. " he laughed.

"Yes it is. Anyway, if we're not quick we won't be able to prank them."

Fortunately we arrived back in time. We locked all the doors apart from the front door and shut all the lights off. Levi and I stood by the front door with the cupboard, under the stairs, door open.

On the house there was no key but a code like thing on the front door facing out and a handle on the inside. They arrived and levi held the handle down so that when they went to open the door it wouldn't open. They tried 3 times before giving up. I heard a gate open and footsteps to the back door which was also locked.

"Come on." Levi whispered trying not to laugh.

We sat in the cupboard with our phones as light. The whole house was now pitch black and they couldn't get into any other rooms apart from the corridors.

"What the fuck." Drew said.

"The light meter must've gone off. Wait do we even have one?" Nate asked.

"No Nate we don't. " Austin said and walked over to the light switch and switched the power on.

The lights flickered for a moment and Levi held the door handle to the cupboard to make sure that they couldn't get in.

Someone went to the kitchen and rattled the door, then walked up stairs followed by a few others. They must've literally tried to open each and every door before walking back downstairs and sitting on the stairs.

"Do you think the house owner came back to check up on the house?" Morgan asked.

"No, I wouldn't think so." Nate replied.

"I have a feeling that some certain people are pranking us." Drew said walking around downstairs.

"They're still with Laurens brother." Austin said standing up.

"Or are they?" Drew smirked, pulling the cupboard door open revealing Levi and I sitting in a pile of coats. "I saw the torch light when we walked in."