Chapter 26 ~ Questions

Lauren's Pov:

I know this wasn't part of the plan or anything, but I know that Nate is going to be with Morgan and I have kind of got feelings for Drew now. Complete change of plan.

"Hey Drew, could I er talk to you please." I said through the bathroom door.

"Yeah okay." He smiled opening the door and stepping out into the corridor.

We walked out to the balcony and into the cool air.

"What's up?" He asked.

"I need to ask you a question." I replied.

"Really? Me too." He laughed.

"Okay, you go first."

"No, you."

"We'll both say it at the same time."

He counted down before both we both said our questions. Funny enough they were both along the same lines.

"I really like you, can we go out properly. Forget the plan."

We both burst out laughing.

"What were the chances of that happening?" I said inbetween fits of laughter.

"I know right. Well at least we feel the same." Drew said and stopped laughing."Well will you?"

"Yes Drew I will go out with you. Properly. An actual relationship not a plan." I smiled and he pressed his lips against mine.

"Hey Lauren -" a voice started to say.

We pulled apart and turned to see Nate who had just walked onto the balcony.

"Er - don't worry." He sighed and left.

"I love you lots." Drew said picking me up and swinging me round.

"I love you too Drew." I smiled.

°•°•°•°•°•°•

Authors note:

Thank you for 6k reads. Woop!!!
Decided that I will finish this story around chapter 40ish so there is quite some to go 😂

Don't forget to share, comment and vote ♥