Chapter 1 ~ Holiday Planning

Lauren's Pov :

"Hey guys!" I said, opening the door to Drew, Nate, Levi and Austin.

"Hey Laur." They said giving me a hug.

We walked through to the living room of my apartment. I had laid out snacks on the coffee table which was immediately attacked by the boys.
I had my laptop purched on my lap with Drew and Nate on eitherside of me and Levi and Austin standing behind the sofa.

"Right, so any ideas where we are gonna go to?" Nate asked.

It was mid July and every year we go to a different place in America for 3 weeks. Kind of like a holiday. Last year we went to Oregon and it was so hot.

"Well we don't want to go anywhere by car cos last time we couldn't find a gas station and ended up walking most of it." Austin said.

"How about flying?" I suggested and they all nodded in agreement.

"My sisters friend said theres a really nice place on the outskirts of New york." Nate said.

"Okay, hey can I have your laptop for a second?" Austin asked and I passed it to him.

"Go onto google and search that place Nate was talking about." Levi instructed.

"Found it. That place is avaliable for 3 weeks and there are flights there." Austin said.

"How much?" Drew asked.

"Well it's 3,800 dollars split between the six of us -" Levi started to say.

"So it would be around 633 dollars each. Including flights." Austin continued.

"Who's the 6th person?" Drew asked.

"There would be me, levi, you, Lauren , Nate and his girlfriend." Austin replied.

Yeah Morgan. She's been with Nate for about 8 months and it makes me sick every time they're round or we go out.

The boys are like family. I've known them for like forever, but I have always had a soft spot for Nate. We just get allong really well. None of the boys know it though. Well I hope not.

"Who's gonna pay for it cos we kind of need to get it now before it goes?" I asked and they all turned and looked at me.

"Fine. But I want the 630 dollars or however much it is tomorrow. Okay?"

°•°•°•°•°•°•

Author's Note :

Hey guys! If you have any ideas or suggestions for what happens in the story, please comment ♥