Chapter 37 ~ Appartments And Surprises

Lauren's Pov:

Drew dropped me off just outside of the building. I grabbed my suitcase out of the boot and said a quick goodbye as it was late and he was probably really tired. I stepped into the lift and went up to my floor, then walked down the long corridor to my door. I usually keep a spare key taped under the left corner of the door mat and seen as I left my keys in the appartment I hoped that the spare one was there.

I pushed the key into the lock and opened the door. I pulled my suitcase in and closed the door behind me.

"What the actual fuck" I said.

I left the appartment spotless and now it was a complete mess. The playstation remotes were slung across the carpet, there was a pizza box and a can of soda on the coffee table, the cushions were on the floor by the couch and it was just a total mess. I dragged my suitcase into my bedroom which luckily was still the way I left it. I heard the sink tap in the bathroom run so I quickly tiptoed into the kitchen and grabbed the fist thing that was on the counter. A wooden spoon. Shit weapon.

I then stood outside the bathroom door with the spoon in my hand. As the door swung open I slapped the wooden on the figures face.

"WHAT THE FUCK LAUREN?!" They shouted.

The voice sounded awfully familliar.

"Soph?" I asked

"Yeah you douchebag!" She replied, standing up and moving her hand to her cheek.

"What are you doing here?"

"I was gonna surprise you."

"You have left the apartment in a state!"

"I was gonna clear it up, your flight was quicker and I planned for you to be home later."

"How did you even get in?"