Chapter 6 ~Starbucks and Beer

Drew's Pov :

I woke up this morning at just gone 8 and lauren was still asleep so I got up, slipped a hoddie over my T-shirt and some joggers and tip toed downstairs. I put on some shoes and stepped outside the house on a mission to get to starbucks.

There was a little town a mile away but they had no starbucks. So I had to walk a further hour to a starbucks and back with 6 coffees balanced on one cup holder.

"Where have you been." Austin asked. "Never mind you've bought starbucks."

We all sat at the table with coffees wondering what to do for breakfast.

"Does anyone elses head kills?" Levi asked and Lauren and Austin both nodded.

"It's probably the flight." Morgan said.

"Or the fact that they got through 2 boxes of beer last night." Nate laughed bringing in the empty boxes from the kitchen.

"Well in our defence it was Austins idea." Lauren said.

"Yeah but it was you and Levi who went to get the beer." Austin said.

"Why would you have even thought about doing that?" Morgan asked.

"Well because we're on holiday. We drunk too much and that was our responsibility so now we have deal with a headache for the rest of the day." Lauren replied.

After a while we decided to have brunch out as it was almost mid day. So we all went upstairs to get ready. There were arguments for the bathrooms so we let the girls get ready first then we did. It was a warm day so I decided to go for a pair of shorts, a red t-shirt and a pair of white vans.
The rest of them had a similar idea.

We walked to the little town, I had previously been to.

"Wait Drew. Stop." Laur said scruffing up my hair. "It looked a bit flat."

"Thanks."

She grabbed my hand and we walked side by side talking about New York and old holiday memories and that sort of stuff.

"Welcome! A table for 6. Follow me this way please." A waitress said and we followed her into the restaurant.