Chapter 46 ~ Apologies

Drew's Pov:

I ran home. Went strait up to my room and curled up in bed.

Everything was going through my head. I missed Lauren already.

Maybe Nate did go to hers.
He probably did.
Then I've just broke up with the girl I love because of some stupid thing I thought.

So after I had identified how stupid I had been , which didn't take long, I went back over to her appartment. I picked up some ice cream on the way there and a bouquet of flowers. I know she has a vase in the middle of her table in the dining room which never has any flowers in.

"Oh hi." She said opening the door and wiping away the tears.

"I'm so sorry." I said pulling her into a hug.

"I was being stupid and didn't listen to you when I should have. Nate was only round to hang out and I took it the wrong way. I know how upset you are and I was really annoyed that I let you go.Will you take me back?" I asked and she pulled away.

"Drew I missed you." Laur said bursting into tears and pulling me back into a tight hug.

I presemted her with the ice cream and flowers which she put in the vase and grabbed two spoons from the kitchen. We then walked into the lounge and put on the tv whilst eating some ice cream.