Chapter 36 ~ Back To LA

Lauren's Pov:

We boarded the plane quite quickly. The seats were mixed up, different to how we flew over to New York. We upgraded seats so we had a bit more leg room but it also meant that we would be separated. We decided to split into three twos. So me and Drew took the seats nearer the back of the plane, Austin and Levi near the front and Nate and Morgan in the middle.

It was quite a late flight. Well it was 9pm but we land at just gone 2am and by the time we have all of our luggage and got home it would be at least 4am. We ate dinner before we got to the airport but I still bought snacks with me just incase.

️Drew fell asleep very quickly, like 10 minutes into the flight. Unfortunately this plane had no tv screens in the chairs so I couldn't watch a film. Drew bought himself a blanket and one of those neck pillow things at the airport and snuggled into those.

I plugged my earbuds in and shuffled the songs on my phone.

"Excuse me dear." The lady sitting next to me said pulling out one of my earbuds. "This young chap wanted to talk to you."

I looked up to see Nate standing the other side of her.

"Morgan's fallen asleep so I came to see my favourite girl." Nate said making me smile and the lady go "aw".

"You can sit here for now love, I'm just gonna pop to the loo." She said and got up so Nate could sit down.

"I was gonna send you some snapchats but seen as our phones are on airplane mode I can't, but I saved them instead." Nate chuckled. "How long has he been asleep for?"

"Well we're what one and a half hours into the flight? Then about 1 hour and 20 minutes." I replied. " let's see these snapchats then."

He drew pictures and they were just funny and each one made me giggle.

"Oh I'll go now." Nate said as the lady came back.

"No, don't worry love. Coincidently my husband is sitting next to your friend who is asleep so I'll go sit in your seat and you can sit in mine if you don't mind." She said before Nate and I said thank you.

We chatted for a while before we both got really sleepy.

"Do you think Drew's gonna wake up anytime soon?" Nate asked me as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Probably not." I replied.

"Okay." He smiled and took my hand in his.

"Did I tell you about what Austin did whilst you were in hospital?" He laughed.

"No, but we've got time for you to tell me." I giggled.