Chapter 40 ~ Break Ups

Nate's Pov:

So I haven't heard from Morgan in quite a while. Laur was at work, Austin lives too far away for a quick visit, Drew was spending time with family and Levi lives at least 3 hours away. I haven't seen my friend josh for a long time so I decided to visit. he only lives a few blocks away so I walked to his.

-1 message to Josh-
'Hey dude, can you please come and answer the door. I've rang the doorbell about 10 times.'

-1 message from josh-
'geez, you can't be here dude. I'll be down in a minute.'

That minute turned to half an hour. I knew the door would be locked but i gave it a push anyway and to my surprise it was open.

"Josh, it's me Nate." I called out.

There was a loud crash and he came running downstairs in underwear.

"It was nice of you to pop by, see ya later." he said pushing me out of the door.

"woah, hold on. I think I left something upstairs last time I was round." I said, mainly because I wanted my ATL cd back and I was curious about what he was hiding upstairs.

"Go on then." He sighed and opened the door.

I walked upstairs to find Morgan sleepily walking out of josh's room in one of his t-shirts.

"Oh, Nate." She said a bit shocked.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well come on we both know why." She sighed.

"I think we should break up." I said.

"I agree."

"I just need a reason." We both said in sync.

"Well how long have you been seeing josh for?" I asked.

"Since we got back so just over a week."

"So I'm breaking up with you for sleeping with my friend and cheating on me."

"C'mon we both new that this relationship wasn't working out. You have feelings for Lauren and you did even when we first started to go out. I honestly thought we would have broken up sooner."

"Well sorry." I said before leaving.

I ran downstairs, past josh and slammed the door.