Chapter 14 ~ All To Plan

Drew's Pov :

Lauren ran into the room excited, jumping up and down. I was still asleep as it was like 7am but she'd been up watching TV downstairs.

"What is it?" I yawned.

"Nate asked me out." She smiled.

"But he's going out with Morgan."

"Not like a 'date' date just a dinner date kind of thing. Thank you so much Drew." she grinned pulling me into a hug.

I was happy for her. I really was. Well kind of.

It's the plan anyway. She doesn't see me as anything else but a friend. But I wish she would.

"It's all going to plan." She said jumping around.

"Okay. Where are you going? What time? Who with? And how are you going to get there?" I asked.

"Illuminate At 7:30pm. Just me and Nate. We're walking, it's not too far away."

I could see this going downhill. Everything going wrong and she'd come back crying, that's why I need to warn her but subtly.

"He has a girlfriend, I don't know how Morgan would feel about it. Don't do anything stupid."

"Drew I won't."

She spent ages sorting out an outfit. She took a break for lunch and to watch a film with Levi, Austin and me. The film finished at 5 and we were planning on ordering a pizza but because Lauren was going out it meant that there would be more for us. Nate and Morgan went out somewhere but he told me he'd be back in time for dinner with Lauren. I hope he will.

Lauren ran upstairs and started to do her hair and go over her makeup. She was up there for a good 2 hours but when she came down she looked stunning.

"Guys Lauren's about to go." I called out and Levi and Austin came running out of the living room.

"Okay, don't do anything stupid." I said.

"Or get drunk." Levi said.

"If there is any problem you have our numbers and we will come and pick you up." Austin added.

"Thanks guys." She laughed.

"Have fun kiddo." Austin said as she walked out the door.

"This pizza isn't gonna be eaten on its own." I said and we all ran back to the living room to eat the pizza.