Chapter 42 ~ Sleepovers

Lauren's Pov:

"Heyyo." I said as Nate opened the door.

"What are you doing, staying for the week?" He laughed as I carted my suitcase inside.

He closed the door behind me and helped me carry the suitcase upstairs.

"I see you have started the photo wall." I said, sitting on his bed.

Nate's room was quite big. A double bed pushed against the right side wall. His room mainly consisted of ATL posters and some other bands too. There was a wall opposite his bed which now had multiple pictures stuck on it.

"Urgh why did you put this one up?!" I asked pointing to an old picture of Nate and I on the wall.

"Because it was a memory and it's cute." He laughed.

The picture was in the summer aboyt 12 years ago when our mums took us to a safari park. It was me and Nate standing infront of the lion enclosure, doing lion impressions.

"Hi Lauren!" Carrie, Nate's mum, smiled.

"Hey Carrie." I smiled back.

"Madison is going to her friends for a sleepover and me and Larry are going out with a few friends so we'll be home late. Nate, there's some money on the counter for pizza or whatever you decide on getting for dinner."

"Okay." Nate and I both said.

We walked downstairs to say goodbye to carrie and larry before they left. We then walked into the living room as the clock chimed.

"Is it really 7'oclock?" I asked as we sat on the couch.

"Yeah. Do you fancy pizza for dinner?" Nate asked.

"Okay. Do you want me to get your laptop?"

"Yes please."

I walked into the 'drum room' which was literally just another room next to the dining room which Nate keeps his drums and other stuff in. I pushed the door open, went down the few steps and picked up the laptop covered in stickers that was placed ontop of a desk.

"How about a pepperoni pizza with fries and a tub of ice cream?"

● ● ●

"Hey Laur could you please give me a hand bring my matress down." Nate called down the stairs as I collected the pizza from the pizza man.

I put the pizza on the side and ran up the stairs. It took us a while to get it through Nate's bedroom door, down the stairs and into the living room as it was so big.

"Why didn't we just get the inflatable matress from the drum room?" I asked as Nate came back with his quilt and pillows.

"Because my matress is more comfy." He laughed.

We got changed into our pyjamas before eating dinner and watching a film. We sat on the mattress with the pizza box ontop of a tray also on the mattress.

"So how's work?" Nate asked as I picked up a slice of pizza.

"Good. It's only for the summer to start off with." I replied. "How's things with Morgan."

"We broke up."

"Oh Nate, I'm sorry."

"It's fine I don't want to see that heartless little shit again. She's a bitch."

I could see that he was getting annoyed and I regretted asking.

"How's things with Drew? "

"Good."

"Have you two done it yet? Had se-"

"Nate!"

"So how's the fam?"

"Yeah, their alright I guess. You up for a trip to Ohio soon, I need to go visit and was wondering if you wanted to come too."

"Yeah definitely."