Chapter 2 ~ Unexpected Visits

Lauren's Pov :

There was a knock at the door so I had to quickly pause the movie I was curently watching and run over there.

"Hey Drew?"

He stepped inside, took his coat off and shoes and walked into the dining room carrying a folder.

"Is everything okay?" I asked and he nodded. His cheeky little grin appearing on his face.

"I have a plan." He spoke.

I had no idea what he was about to say.

"Well do you want to kbow what it is?" He asked.

"Go on then."

"Well I know you like Nate cos everytime we all meet up you go fucking crazy around him. Don't worry, the others haven't cought on to it yet. So I had an idea that we pretend to be a couple. Nate will either get jealous or he won't and then you'll know if he likes you or not."

I looked at him puzzled.

"Okay?" He asked.

"Yep. Was it that obvious?" I asked.

"Well for me it was. Anyway is the 633 dollars okay as a check?"

"Yes Drew that's fine." I smiled. "Thank you.

He talked me through the plan, opening up each page of this folder he had made with pictures, maps and god know what other stuff.

"Do you think it will work?" I asked as he closed up the folder.

"Yes miss Collins. I am pretty sure it will work." He smiled. "I better start heading home."

He slipped on his shoes and coat, grabbed his folder and said "I'll see you tommorow babe."

His lips softly touched mine for a few seconds and he was gone.