Chapter 3 ~ Airports and Test Plan

Drew's Pov:

I picked Lauren up at 9:30 this morning and we headed off to the airport.

I have liked her for quite a while now and seeing her go after Nate just frustrates me. So I thought why not try something different.

For most of the journey there we just ranted on about how much we dislike Morgan. We met Levi and Austin outside the airport and had to wait for Nate and Morgan to show up.

"You're late." Austin yawned as they walked inside.

"Yeah, if we knew we would be waiting another half an hour, we could have met up later." I said as Morgan rolled her eyes.

"Well we're here!" She snapped and Laur gave me a smirk.

We walked hand in hand behind everyone else. The airport was quite empty so we got through customs quite quickly. Instead of going left, the way we were supposed to go, we left Nate and morgan to go right in the wrong direction as she insited that going right was the right way. So we left them to do it.

"Why the bloody hell did she have to come. Urgh Morgan she annoys me so much!" Levi said in a pissed off tone.

"You know we're gonna have to wait for them." Lauren said looking up at me.

"Yeah but if their not here in the next 20 minutes I vote we're leaving." I suggested.

"Talking about voting, I vote we go and get some snacks or food for the plane." Austin chuckled and we all headed to the shops at the airport.

"Here they come." I sighed pointing towards Nate and Morgan who were running towards us.

"Yay." Austin, Levi and Laur said unenthusiasticly.

"Where the hell have you lot been?!" Nate asked.

"Yeah. We've been looking for you. I've had to cart this really heavy bag around for ages!" Morgan whined.

"Well we have a rule that we bring rucksacks not suitcases as hand luggage. Those go into the plane." Levi said.

"Passengers can now board the plane for New York at gate 104." A voice said through the speakers interupting any crap that Morgan was about to say.

We boarded the plane and it was only till we sat down that we noticed how far apart we were sitting from each other.
On the right of the plane by the front sat Austin, Levi and Morgan where as on the left by the back of the plane was me, Lauren and Nate.

"Hi Lauren. Would you mind switching seats with me so I can sit next to Nate." Morgan asked.

Lauren was about to stand up but I pulled her down and said "Lauren is going to stay here."

"Please dude." Nate asked me.

"Well you want to be with Morgan cos she's your girlfriend and I want to be with mine." I said and Lauren nodded.

"Okay." Nate said and stood up. He looked a cross between hurt and just pissed off.

He walked across with Morgan to the front and asked to switch with Levi who agreed in a flash.

"Hey new plane buddies!" Levi said holding out his arms.

"So you didn't mind switching?" Lauren asked.

"Nope. I would have happily walked to New York if I had to sit next to her. Austin has his headphones on and the trip isn't too long so he'll be fine." Levi said as he sat down.

"Mate it's 5 and a half hours." I said.

"He'll be fine." Levi laughed.