Chapter 33 ~ Skateboarding Beach Falls

Drew's Pov:

"I can smell the sea from here."levi said as we walked allong the seafront.

"Hey look. They're selling skateboards." Lauren pointed out.

We dashed over to examine the colourful boards.

"They're on sale for 35 dollars." I said and by that time she had already picked out a board.

"Do you think it's a good idea to skateboard? " Austin asked her as we walked down the concrete path towards the beach.

"Yeah, like you only fractured your arm a few days ago and you might hurt it even more." I said.

"Guys I'll be fine." She smiled before placing the tie-dye longboard on the floor and skating off.

"You better go am keep an eye on her." Austin said.

I placed my board down and skated off. Geez she was fast. It took some time before I caught up with her.

"Laur you need to slow down." I said.

There were some rocks ahead and her board hit them, she fell to the floor.

"Oh shit." I said before junping off the board and running towards her.

"Why do you have to be so clumsy? Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine, my arm survived. " she smiled, lifting her arm up.

C'mon, lets walk back to the others." I said as she stood up. "Do you want a piggyback? " I asked and she nodded.

She got onto my back and carried both boards in the other arm.

"When we get back to the house, can I sign your cast?" I asked.

"Sure Drew." She replied.