Chapter 15 ~ Liking You Was Just A Mistake

Lauren's Pov :

I walked down to the restaurant that I was meeting Nate at. He text me the address and said that he might be a bit late. I sat on the seat in the reception like area of the restaurant for half an hour. I was bored as hell so I text Drew.

'Hey, still waiting 4 Nate. Dk when he's gonna get here x'

- 1 message from Drew-
'He'll probably be there soon. Any ideas what u r gonna order? xx'

-1 message to Drew-
'Maybe & idk. I'll speak 2 u later xx'

"Excuse me miss, do you have a table booked or are you waiting or what?" A waitress asked.

"Er, my friend has booked a table but he's running a bit late." I replied.

"Do you want to go and sit at the table?"

"Yeah okay. It's for Nate Parker."

She lead me over to a little table by the window. I scanned my eyes around the area I could see for any sign of Nate. But there was none.

Once an hour had passed I was really starting to get pissed off. All that could replay in my mind was Drew saying 'He has a girlfriend, I don't know how Morgan would feel about it. Don't do anything stupid.' I had done something stupid. Even arranging this with the possibility of him not showing up was stupid.

I ordered a starter as my stomach was rumbling. Still no sign of Nate though.

-1 message from Drew-
'Any sign of Nate? xxx'

-1 message to Drew-
'Nope :| xxx'

-1 message from Drew-
'Well I'll save you a slice of pizza just in case. He's probably gonna burst through those doors soon xxxx'

After another hour I ordered a main. Everyone was looking at me. Probably thinking 'why is she sitting on a two person table on her own?'
It was getting boring and I just wanted to leave. I text Nate to see where he was but never got a text back.

"Is mr.Parker not coming?" A waitress asked handing me the bill.

"After waiting 3 hours, I guess not." I sighed.

I payed the bill and walked out.

How could he do that.

°•°•°•°•°•°•

Authors note:

Hi guys!
Who's going to the signing tomorrow? If you are, I'll see you there x

Don't forget to share, comment and vote ♥