Prompt 1

Quick A/N: I got this app and I have to do the first prompt it is. The app is called Brainsparker btw. Soo... "Someone did something rash/childish"

(Edited)

Nico

"No, Will." I poked him in the shoulder, yawning and throwing back the blankets. "We have to go bed. I have school tomorrow." New Rome college did not mess around with oversleeping. I learned that the hard way.

Will wanted to watch a movie (Hercules... why???) and I agreed only to get him to stop bothering me. Also, I wanted to make fun of my dad.

"But Nico..." Will whined, reaching out to wrap his arms back around me, but I moved out of range.

"No, Will!" I said again, trying to have a firm tone, but laughter laced it nonetheless. "You have work tomorrow, too!"

"You could just say you don't feel well and I could take a day off!" Will argued with his best puppy-dog eyes. I shook my head, trying not to laugh.

"Will, I'm serious!"

Will flopped back down on the couch pillow with a loud, defeated sigh. "Ughhhh... just five more minutes?" He begged.

I shuffled around the pillows that were thrown on the ground earlier (Will brought way to many pillows from camp, so we have to take some off the couch to sit) and booped Will on the nose. "No." I was about to walk away but Will smirked.

"Will, don't eve-" before I could finish my sentence, two strong arms wrapped around my waist, quickly pulling me down on the couch.

I lay on top of Will, staring at the ceiling and I could practically hear him smiling.

"Ha ha." Will whispered, his lips brushing my ear, causing a very visible shiver to run through me, as he snuggled his chin into the crook of my neck.

"Will..." I tried, but now that I was back on the couch I never really wanted to leave in the first place, I didn't want to move again.

"Hmm?" Will hummed, knowing he had won. I turned over in his arms to get more comfortable and propped myself up on my elbows. Will smirked triumphantly.

"You are such a child." I stated, shaking my head a little, but a smile had leaked it's way onto my face. Will just leaned his up to peck me on the lips before saying, "I know."