𝟑𝟒; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞- 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

HAILEE

"Draco!" I yelled,
"What?!" He yelled back groaning since I woke him up.

"Oh.. sorry.." I said sitting down cross legged next to his body, half asleep on his stomach.

He opened his eyes turning over, "what is it, love?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

"I bought something for tonight." I said rubbing his chest.

"What's tonight again?" He asked looking up at me.

"Draco you haven't been inside me for two whole months and your asking that?" I said laughing.

"Ohh.. how revealing?" He smirked.

"You'll have to wait.." i giggled and got up,
"Where are going.." he whined grabbing my arm.

"To get our daughter." I responded walking into Delilah's room and opening her curtains. "Good morning, bunny!" I exclaimed going to pick her up as she yawned.

I placed her down onto the change table and went into her wardrobe picking out some cute clothes for her , I chose white leggings and a Dior jumper with a thermal shirt under for her to stay warm.

I came back out and saw Draco changing Delilah's diaper, "she needs a feed, she was suckling on my nose" Draco said laughing and I laughed with him.

"Ok, I'll change her first though.. thanks for changing her diaper" I said and pecked his cheek starting to get her pants on.

"Don't thank me, it's my job as well." He stated hugging me from behind.

"I know.." I said lifting Lilah up to get her pants on properly.

I finished dressing her and put fluffy socks on her feet, i lifted her up and unclipped my bra taking my breast out. She began suckling and I sat down on the rocking chair.

Draco sat next to me on the beanbag beside the chair, "you were made to be a mother." He said looking at Delilah.

"Naw, you just keep on complimenting me because you want to have sex sooner." I laughed and groaned.

"Alright fine, you win" he chuckled, "but seriously, you make an amazing mother" he said and i smiled.

"Ok, don't get mad.. but I may or may not have spent over 10,000 galleons on a dress for the ball.." i admitted.

"Beauty doesn't have a price, amor." He said getting up and kissed my head, leaving.

"That was weird, bunny. But I bought such a cute dress for you!" I exclaimed and noticed all she focused on was my boobs.

"You and your dad are alike.." i muttered and laughed.

"Hailee!" Draco exclaimed coming in when I just finished feeding Delilah.

"What?" I asked standing up with her in my arms,
"Zent's here!" He exclaimed.

"Who's Zent?" I asked confused but followed him down the stairs, in the Foyer was Blaise, Luna and.. Zent.

"Oh my goodness!" I exclaimed going up to Luna who was holding her baby boy in her arms,
"Welcome, Zent Xenophilius Zabini." Luna said and i hugged her.

I handed Delilah to Draco "can I hold him?" I asked and she nodded carefully passing Zent into my arms.

"Oh he's so beautiful.." i said and she giggled,
"The waiting game now mate.." Draco chuckled patting Blaise on the back.