Chapter 36 - The name...

━━━━━━┛ °• ♡ •° ┗━━━━━━

Chapter 36 — The name...

━━━━━━┓ °• ♡ •° ┏━━━━━━

"Katsuki! Come on you gotta see this! Kirishima and Mina did such a wonderful job!"
"Oh really? Then how about a little tap of your cute little fingers and I can watch it with you right now?" he laughed from the hallway when she heard a thud.
"Is that whinning I hear?"
"SHUT IT ICYHOT!" Katsuki snapped and appeared seconds after at Ochakos side in a room with a decent pastel blue coloured wall.
"They actually did an ok job."
"You just can't say a nice word out loud directly can't you?" she laughed quietly and leaned against him, the blond wrapping his arm around his wife.
"But I'll miss our old appartement."
"Me too Cheeks. But it's just not big enough for three."

♡•·················•·················•♡

"Why does this stupid abrasive porcupine never pick up if you actually need him to pick the stupid phone up!?"
"Mina calm down, it's not good for your baby! He'll be here on time! Ochako herself says it over and over again. It's also a little bit of unlucky that it fell directly on one of his working days" Momo said with a shaking voice. She was concerned herself that he wouldn't make it in time since he wasn't picking up his phone but they just had to try over and over again. Mina called him anew, walked the hallway up and down in front of a room and bit her nails.
"That stupid bitch! I'm gonna murder him!"
"Wait! Let me try calling Shoto! He isn't on the same route as him but maybe Bakugou left his private phone back and Sho could reach him over the intercoms" Momo suddendly realized and took out her phone calling her husbands number.
"Hey dar-"
"Ochako went into labour and we can't reach Bakugou!" she screamed into the phone Mina looked at her hopefully.
"I'll try to reach him."
And he hung up. Momo nodded making Mina visibly relaxing while they threw a look a the clock. Now they had to wait.
Meanwhile Shoto was still walking down the road of his patrol route and called the blondes number over the little intercom waiting for him to pick up.
"What?" he grumbled and Shoto just answered in his calm manner: "Congrats dad."
"SHIT!"
And off he was, Shoto only hearing the blasts in his ear and somewhere further away. He sure did stay to his words and would take the shortest way possible. The blond didn't care about the irritated looks of the other people at the entrance when he landed a bit abruptly and stormed inside.
"TELL ME WHERE THE FUCK OCHAKO IS!"
"Uh pardon?" the lady behind the counter asked flabbergasted by his entrance and he was about to grab her at her collar or strangle her when a nurse showed up beside him.
"Dynamight there you are. Please follow me, Uravity is in this direction."
He followed the young woman through the halls and took off his gauntlets on his way, throwing them at Momo without a word when he passed them. Mina looked at the worried expression in his eyes when he entered the room behind the nurse and the door closed again.
"Were those... tears in his eyes?" Momo asked and Mina looked at the clock again.
"Yeah... haven't seen that in a while and he kept his promise for sure... 3 minutes since you made your call" the pink girl whispered deeply impressed by the obvious affection. All of them have had their doubts with him. On one side knowing that he fell hard for Ochako in their second year but on the other side also knew that he wasn't the very cuddly affectionate type which Ochako would've wanted. Yet the girl always insisted that it was ok, telling them once that he was affectionate and cuddly with her just when they were at home alone. Of course the girls had tried to catch that, Toru tried multiple times in their 3rd year but Bakugou seemed to have an extra sense just for that. Always sensed when Toru was sneaking up to his balcony to get a shot. And then instantly stopped cuddling with the brunette. But after their years of relationship he actually loosened up a bit at least around his friends when he visited them or former 1-A visited Ochako's and Bakugou's place. He started hugging her when their friends were around, occasionally gave her chaste kisses and complimented her once in a while and sometimes agreed on a picture reluctantly.
"True... I think the last time we saw him crying publically because of her was-"
"At the skyscrapers accident yeah" Mina finishes Momo's sentence and sat down, waiting for the news about their friend patiently.