Chapter 28 - The Cerberus

━━━━━━┛ °• ♡ •° ┗━━━━━━

Chapter 28 — The Cerberus

━━━━━━┓ °• ♡ •° ┏━━━━━━

"So you're the extra who's gonna help us? Alright, name's Katsuki Bakugou, for you though Dynamight. Now come with me, I don't wanna waste any fucking time" the blond grumbled and turned around. The little blue haired nodded and followed the older. His eyes were trained on his back while they walked through the hallways of the agency. Katsuki greeted the others he passed at the agency and then opened a meeting room with other people inside. The blue haired looked at the room for a moment before he stepped inside followed by Katsuki. The blond breathed out deeply and then looked at his high school friends in the room.
"Alright, that's Luard. He'll be working with us for the next few months on the mission we've got. I expect nothing less than your best. That counts especially for you Raccoon Eyes, Dunce Face" Katsuki growled towards the end and glared at the two mentioned adults. They raised their hands protectively and then looked at Luard who bowed at them.
"It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Luard, I hope we can get along well while I'm here."
"He's so much nicer than you Blasty. You should take some lessons from him" Mina hummed thoughtfully and jumped backwards when the older crackled some explosions in his palms and narrowed his eyes. "What the fuck did you just say!?"
"Nothing! You're a wonderful person! The job will be done in no time!"
"Thought so. You're dismissed" Katsuki grumbled as an answer and left the room. Eijiro looked at Luard who in contrary looked after Katsuki with an intense look. The red haired raised an eyebrow but then just shrugged it off and walked over to Luard so he could get into a conversation with him.

♡•·················•·················•♡

"Hey Bakubro?"
"Hm?" the older hummed when he was walking home with the younger. Eijiro looked at his friend and then looked around quickly before he looked at the older dead serious: "I think Luard is after you. And I don't mean that romantically."
"So you think so too huh" Katsuki mumbled thoughtfully and then looked at the ground for a little moment before he concentrated on the way in front of him.
"What will you do now? Hand him over?"
"That would be the most logical thing to do I guess" he mumbled and then came to a standstill "but we'll see. I'll see you tomorrow Shitty Hair, get some rest."
"Yeah you too. And get home safe Bro" the younger smiled one of his toothy grins before he waved the older goodbye and turned away to take his way home. Katsuki followed his way back home and soon entered the apartment.
"I'm back."
"Hey Hubby! Dinner is ready soon" Ochako called him and he answered her quickly that he'll be there any second. The older went to the bathroom to wash his hands and face before he went to the bedroom and changed in more comfortable clothes. When he came back Ochako had plated everything and gestured him to sit down. He nodded silently as a thanks and then started eating with her sitting opposite to him.
"And how was your day?" Ochako asked sweetly as ever. Katsuki didn't even try to hide it and just blurted out: "Our intern turns out to be an assassin who wants to kill me."
Ochako chocked on her food and coughed violently. The brunette quickly drank something before she looked at Katsuki worried: "What? But are you ok? Did he hurt you?"
"Not until now. He didn't even try, yet he acted really suspicious. Even Shitty Hair noticed and that means something."
"So? Why are you hesitating? Call the police so they run a background check on him and catch him! Hubby you're in real danger!" Ochako exclaimed and balled her hands to loose fists. The blond remained quiet and looked at his food. ‚A place they always can call home... Does he maybe don't have that? But he's so young, what about his parents?' he thought and snapped out of his thoughts when Ochako snapped her fingers in front of his face.
"Why are you hesitating?"
He looked at her and mumbled: "He's 19, Cheeks. That's why I'm hesitating. Something tells me that there's something off."
Ochako blinked surprised and then mumbled: "He's only 19? And already does something like that?"
Katsuki nodded silently and took another bite of his food while he still tried to figure out what caused Luard to do this.
"Hubby? If you call the police and they'll put him behind bars... he'll never have a chance again to find a decent job or integrate into society right?"
"Yeah. Most probably that would be the case..."
Ochako lowered her eyed and frowned sadly. This wasn't what she wanted. She wanted to see the young hero happy even if he tried to do something he shouldn't do.
"No worries Cheeks. I'll find a way. I know how much you want everyone to be happy, when it's possible at least."