Chapter 18 - One Katsuki Bakugou

━━━━━━┛ °• ♡ •° ┗━━━━━━

Chapter 18 — One Katsuki Bakugou...

━━━━━━┓ °• ♡ •° ┏━━━━━━

"HELP! ANYONE!" the civilian shouted who hung off the crumbling building. "Darling! Please hold on!" a young woman cried and reached out to the man with one hand while holding to a table that got stuck on a pillar inside the overturning building.
"I'll drop you off here, 'kay?"
"Yeah! See ya Cheeks!"
The visitors of the restaurant and the employees cried out loud when they heard the explosions but then calmed down right afterwards. The part that had broken off moved back up into its original position and the people who were dangling down floated up through the broken windows inside.
"Good job. We'll take care of them from here on Uravity! Can you stabilise the building a tad longer?"
"Sure. I'm counting on you" the brown haired answered Nejire and watched her and Tsuyu go inside the building to accompany the civilians outside without them panicking.
Ochako made sure to held up the building during that time and dodged several attacks that came from the ground meanwhile. What a start into the day. They all had been on their way to their hero work study places when the villain attack took place. Luckily all of them had been ready in no time and nearby too. But it still was a pretty turbulent way to start off a day.
"Well what do we have here."
Her head darted around and she spotted silver hair next to her and a scythe reflecting in the setting sun. He took a swing with it, ready to hit her and she floated a bit away in shock but before the silver haired could hit her a bright beam hit the silver haired and exploded on impact, making Ochako stumble backwards in the air.
"An opportunity for a revenge you filthy piece of shit" Katsuki grinned and set off an explosion right in the others face. The blond took care of the silver haired while Ochako spotted another shaking building and quickly went for it, trying her best not to get hit by any attacks. When she reached it, the girl touched the concrete that was just about to fall off with her fingertips and looked down at the fleeing people. "I got you! Just proceed and follow the instructions!" she smiled reassuring while putting the piece of concrete aside on the floor.
The fight took on. Ochako made sure to keep buildings from falling and any civilians from getting hurt or seperated while others of her class fought. The most obnoxious part was the skyscraper. It was a third of it that got parted from the bottom part and the evacuation took forever much to Ochakos misfortune since her nausea wasn't helping at all.
"Uravity! It's all done, you can let the building go! The surroundings are evacuated too!"
Relieved she hovered up to look for a good place to put the upper third down and then moved it over to it, slowly moving down.
"Release" she sighed and touched her fingers together bringing herself down to the floor too, while she heard the thud of the big concrete block taking its temporary new place. She slumped her shoulders down and took a deep breath, concentrating on calming her upset stomach down.
"-AKO! OCHAKO!" the voice Mina ringed in her ears and she opened her eyes again, looked  over to her with a questioning expression.
"NO! ABOVE!" she screamed and wanted to run but Aizawa held her back. Ochako looked up and saw the edges of the skyscraper crumble down directly at her. She already felt nauseous. If she'd take again so many pieces of debris she'd for sure throw up or even pass out afterwards. But dying was no option either so she moved her shaking arms up ready to conquer the after effects.

.
.
.
.

Ochako never had the opportunity to touch the debris. Before she even was able to a loud cry escaped her throat due to heat that came from over her head where the debris would've been. Tremendous heat waves emitted from above her and then little pebbles fell down. She heard a loud breathing behind her and turned around, crossing Katsukis red eyes which were filled with nerve-wrecking panic and desperation. His left shaking arm lowered and she could spot the pin of his left gauntlet in his right hand just before he dropped it to the ground and took off both of the gauntlets to drop them too. Katsuki stumbled but then took the few steps to her.