Chapter 15 - Mine...

━━━━━━┛ °• ♡ •° ┗━━━━━━

Chapter 15 — Mine...

━━━━━━┓ °• ♡ •° ┏━━━━━━

Mina tapped on her display and then smiled: "The beginning of all this. Blasty and Chako drinking tea together during a fateful sleepless night." On her last word she turned her phone and showed the screen. The brown haired saw a picture of the two of them sitting at one of the tables in the dinning room and talking to each other. Eventhough one of the lights was on providing more or less a good light the moon was illuminating the room and showed how he was scratching the back of his head and Ochako was smiling at him sweetly. Mina turned her phone back at her and scrolled further through her pictures. "Aaaand here we have Bakugou with Ochako walking through the city. Their destination stays a mystery until today." The pink haired showed her phone again and showed the two of them from behind, Katsuki looking down at her with his stoic face and Ochako with her usual smile on her lips. Both were in casual wear, nothing special so it didn't really look like a date or something.
"My quirk sure is a blessing" Toru giggled and Ochako groaned annoyed of herself that she didn't notice the floating phone nor clothes. Mina turned her phone back to her, scrolling again with a shit-eating grin on her face.
"And may I present to you. The beginning of one sappy Katsuki Bakugou" she announced, turned her phone and left a blushing Ochako. "I knew it. There had been someone" she whispered and hid her face in her hands glancing through her fingers. It was a picture of her in the kitchen with Katsuki. She sat on the counter, her head leaning against the fridge and eyes closed while Katsuki looked at her with a fond smile, both of them one headphone in and listening to his music. "Yeah sadly you didn't provide me more tea until now or I just didn't catch you at the right time."
"I did though" Toru answered with an evil undertone and her phone began floating again. And shortly after she turned it to them, everyone squealing an aww.
"So the Ground Beta thing was true. Why did you never share it?" Momo asked, took the phone in her hands and zoomed to their love-struck faces. Toru shrugged and answered: "I couldn't send it to the group chat, Chako is in that one too. And everytime I remembered and wanted to show you when we were alone, Chako appeared out of no where."
The phone wandered around in the group and when it arrived at Mina she looked at it carefully. "You could've waited with that until I gained consciousness again you know?" she pointed at it when she showed the display to Ochako and Katsuki. The brunette looked at the two of them on the rooftop staring at each other probably after Ochako agreed to Katsuki having one month to find a new reason for Ochako to stay. Ochakos cheeks burned like hellfire. "DELETE THAT!" she demanded, jumped at her pink friend and tried to catch the phone. Bakugou who had been in a paralysis until now reacted and caught the girl on top of him, before she fell to the side and almost hit her head at the edge of the table. Ochako whimpered when she saw the edge right in front of her and then got pulled up again.
"Idiot! Next time you jump tell me! I would've pushed the table away then!" he snapped at her and she turned to him the best she could in her half sitting half kneeling position on top of him. "It was for the best! I wanted to delete the picture!"
"And hit your head at that? Where is that for the best!?"
She blew her cheeks out and turned away with her arms crossed over her chest. The audacity. She just wanted to do him the favour.
"I don't wanna be impudent or anything Ochako" Momo started carefully and leaned forward with one hand over her chest. Ochako opened an eye and glanced at the girl, who looked at her genuienly concerned.
"But what Jirou said before about Kaminari and Bakugou has some truth to it" the black haired stated. The blond tensed, explosions started to crackle in his left palm and he leaned forward but Momo held her hands up defensively and waved with them slightly. "Hear me out please, Bakugou", she asked kindly with her natural polite manner and he leaned back again reluctantly, "I don't insinuating you to have no feelings at all or be incapable of showing any kind of emotions. I've never spent any time alone with you to judge this. Yet as a friend of Ochako, who became a dear friend of mine too over the last years, I'm just truly concerned about her" she explained pointing with her hand to Ochako. He glanced down to the girl in his lap, who glanced up at him too and then quickly away again.
"She's a very loving person with dreams of an own family and I'm certain you're aware of how self-sacrificing she can be just to make the people around her happy. I just don't want her heart to crumble away under a never-ending undiscussed situation or an unfulfilled dream until she can't bare it anymore." The words hung heavy in the room and lasted just as heavy on Katsukis shoulders. He lowered his eyes to his hands which were at his knees. "Therefore", Momo got his attention again and glanced over to her with his crimson eyes anew his head still lowered, "As much as I'm grateful for you to make her stay at U.A just as much I'm asking you to clear this up to her."
"It sucks how well-spoken you are, you know that? Just like fucking Icyhot. You two really fit" he grumbled and turned his head aside, "Get out. All of you. If you won't, I'll personally take care of you getting out." His voice was strangely calm. Momo sighed disappointed. She thought maybe she reached him when she spoke neutrally and calm to him but apparently this haven't been the case. But they did as he asked, took their belongings and got out. When Ochako tried to get up too, he wrapped his arm tighter around her. The blond didn't say a word, just held her back what made her tremble a bit.
"Hear you later, Chako?"
"Y-yes" she answered Mina unsure and they waited until the door closed. Bakugou held Ochako close and set off a small explosion in his free hand, listenting close but there wasn't anything he could hear.
"W-what was that for!?" Ochako whimpered and he sighed, put his hand on her head and whispered: "Sorry. Invisible chick might have stayed behind at the entrance somewhere and if that had been the case I wanted to startle her, making her to give herself away."
"Oh" Ochako responded dumbfounded. It was everything she could say about it because she wouldn't have thought of that. Katsuki lifted her off of his lap and next to him. Ochako observed how he took her smaller hands in his and gently carressed over them with his fingers. "Listen Cheeks" he broke the silence after a while and she rose her eyes to his. "I can't promise you to be the picture perfect boyfriend, you girls probably always talk about during your pussy talks. I'm loud, straightforward, blunt, hot-tempered probably everything you're not looking for in a boyfriend. To be honest I'm...also not made for all that mawkish nonsense. And I...don't like to share..." Ochako blinked surprised and tilted her head at him. Katsuki? Possessive? She wouldn't have thought of that in her wildest dreams actually but in some way it seemed cute, if it wasn't overly possessive.
"What I mean by that is, I'd probably get an internal crisis watching you hug shitty Deku goodbye and would send him to the damn moon right on the spot."
"Ouh...You really don't like to share" she stated and actually got a creepy feeling crawling up her spine. The blond averted his eyes and sighed: "Yeah...I don't. But well fact is", he chuckled and rubbed at his neck with his left hand, "I would rather learn to share a tiny bit and keep my temper under control around your friends than watching you go. I like having you by my side, not just for fighting, also just for the sake of relish our togetherness. I like see you smile because of the littelest things or just being the biggest badass hero on earth, but damn it don't make me worry about you that much even if injuries are part of our job. I really don't know if my heart can bare so much stress forever. Yet that doesn't mean that I don't wanna have you beside me or that I feel embarrassed of it. If I had the chance of you moving in here for the rest of our highschool time I would agree in no time. Hell, I would beat up sleepbag with my bare hands if needed to get that opportunity." She laughed at the thought of the blond storming into Aizawas room and challenging him for a battle just so she could move into his room for the rest of the second and all of the third year. Aizawa would probably think he had gone nuts and ground him for a week. The brunette took both of his hands back in hers again a smile on both of their faces. He watched at her little hand reaching for his, not waiting for him to wipe the nitroglycerin off nor afraid of the potential menace his palm brought with him.
"I won't hold a lot of hands during summer Cheeks. It isn't exactly the first thing you'd ask for since my palms become a ticking time-bomb by then and I couldn't deal with the thought of fucking hurt you, you're aware of that right?" he frowned again when he realised how much she might want to hold hands all the time. And he couldn't give her that for her own safety. She thumbed over his palms with shining eyes and her expression softened. "That's ok. I know you won't hurt me, so I'll reach out for your hands anyways."
He stared at her incredulous. She was insane. He might set off an explosion right at her hand, right at her in general. She just put herself in danger.
"It's not like I was aware of that before. And I'm fine with not having prince charming himself by my side, I don't want that anyways. I don't wanna get showered in compliments I don't deserve and I like when I know that you're worrying about me, even if you show it in your own ways." Ochako scooted a bit closer so just their hands just suited in the space between them. Katsuki looked down at them nervously. He had just noticed that he had rambled before. And he said a lot of stupid things. Maybe he messed up.
"I mean I'm not perfect either. I constantly put others needs over mine and help them before looking after me, I sometimes don't eat enough and I lose hope really fast after a backlash. I just don't wanna keep you down on your way to the top Katsuki, you always aimed for the number one and said relationships are a nuisance... so I just don't wanna get in your way."
"Then get to the top with me Cheeks." Ochako looked up at him and watched in his crimson eyes which seemed so honest and easy to read in that moment.
"What do you mean? I'm not that kind of hero. You are or Deku or Todoroki too. But I'm not... I'll always be a simple sidekick for rescue missions."
"No. You're a pro and if you don't believe it then I'll do it for you too. Alright?" She grabbed his hands tigther and furrowed her eyebrows.
"I'm not standing in your way? You promise you're telling the truth?"
"I promise. The day I'll become number one you'll be by my side" he answered with a smile on his face and leaned down to her, the sound of his own heartbeat was almost deafening. He didn't want to act like an idiot any longer. He wanted to tell her directly finally. So he took a deep breath while looking in her eyes before he whispered "I'll only say it once now...Love you Chako."
"Love you too Katsuki" she replied quietly and pushed herself up the last bit and captured the olders lips with hers. The blond reciprocated and smiled between the kisses. Behind closed doors he could be sappy. This was a safe space for just the two of them. Ochako brought her hands up to his neck, wrapped them around there and got up to her knees. Katsuki chuckled in their kiss, lifted her up and into his lap where she wrapped her legs around his waist. Katsuki took the opportunity leaned further down to her neck, kissed her there first so she would lean her head a bit aside and then grumbled a quietly with a possessive undertone: "Mine" before he sucked on her skin to make a hickey.
"Katsuki, shush" she whispered, tried to stop it but somewhere in the furthest corner of her mind she liked the thought of having that one hickey. And when he licked over the sensitive fresh-made hickey and kissed it again a traitorous sigh escaped her lips.
"I won't ever share. Not if it's something so perfect."

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Aaah yes protective Kacchan... That's very important for the story line.
Would he be protective in your guys headcannon too? Or rather not? Feel free to tell me how you see him, maybe we think the same here and there *-*

As always I wish you a pleasant day/night everyone and stay healthy (/^.^(^.^*)>