Chapter 33 - Home

━━━━━━┛ °• ♡ •° ┗━━━━━━

Chapter 33 — Home

━━━━━━┓ °• ♡ •° ┏━━━━━━

"I'm home!" Katsuki announced himself when he entered the apartment and closed the door behind him. When he turned around he blinked a few times. An illusionary image in front of his eyes irritated him a second before it disappeared again.
"Hubby? Hubby, are you ok? Are you not feeling well?" he heard Ochakos voice at his side and she put her hands at his cheeks and then forehead.
'That just...' he thought with his mouth slightly agape while his eyes looked at the living room in front of him and at the kitchen. A warm feeling filled him instead of the weird he had the whole day. His right arm wrapped automatically, subconsciously around Ochako who looked at his arm and then up concerned at his absent-minded expression. The blond never acted so weird when he came home from work, not even after the longest of days.
"Katsuki are you ok? Did something happen?"
"I'm fine. Thanks for cooking eventhough you must have been tired yourself too" he muttered in the crook of her neck and she got even more and more confused. This was really unlike him. He became more loving over the years, showed his affection more relaxed when they were around their friends but this over sappy was odd for him. Not that she would complain, she welcomed the cute gesture and words. Normally he'd head to the bathroom first to wash his hands and face at least and then change in some other clothes.
"You're...welcome..." she muttered hesitantly and hugged him back slowly but surely. He hummed and relaxed in the hug. 'I have to text the others if he hit his head on patrol or got hit by a quirk. This scares me!'
Katsuki on the other hand just watched around their apartment while he had his head resting on Ochakos shoulder. The picture from before when he entered their home vaguely appearing again in his mind. The warm atmosphere, the slight chaos of toys and plushies, Ochako sitting on the ground with a bright smile and the little blured silhouette that ran in his general direction when he opened the door and announced his return. 'Dad is home!'

Ochako still observed her husband during dinner with some secret glances. Her face blushing red from time to time, while she was talking about her day after he asked about it. 'Since when does he have a thing for playing with our feet under the table!?'
She almost couldn't concentrate on eating and talking with him, was so irritated by his sudden new habit. It had to be a quirk, she couldn't explain it in any other way. When they finished, they did the dishes together and then he kissed her cheek gently, hugging her from behind. "I'm quickly gonna take a shower. We can watch a movie afterwards if you want."
"Y-yeah I'd love to" she stuttered and watched him disappear in the the bathroom. Ochako quickly got her phone and texted Mina desperately. She needed to know what happened. This drove her crazy if she didn't have an explanation but just asking bluntly wasn't like her either. It rather was Katsuki's nature to fall in someones house, door first. But not hers.

Ochako [19:30]: HELP ME!
Mina [19:31]: Woah caps lock O.o
Mina [19:31]: What happened?
Ochako [19:31]: Yeah that's my question!
Ochako [19:31]: What happened to my husband?!
Ochako [19:32]: Did he hit his head during patrol?
Ochako [19:32]: Or drunk/ate something weird?
Ochako [19:32]: Got hit by a quirk?
Ochako [19:32]: Bribed? Blackmailed?
Ochako [19:33]: JUST TELL ME! ゞ◎Д◎ヾ
Mina [19:33]: 。+゜(*'>艸<`*)。+゜
Mina [19:33]: I thought you're fluent in 'Katuski Bakugou'
Mina [19:34]: Apparently he had some kind of talk with Kiri today?
Mina [19:34]: Blockhead doesn't want to tell me what kind though -_-
Mina [19:35]: 'Top secret Bro talks'
Mina [19:35]: Top secret my ass! I want my tea (ಠ益ಠ)
Ochako [19:36]: Mina! Not now!
Ochako [19:36]: He'll be done with his shower in a few minutes!
Mina [19:37]: Right...
Mina [19:37]: He also met a little fan of his and acted weird
Ochako [19:37]: Weird?
Mina [19:38]: Let me share with you my newest prime blackmail material ()'艸'()
        *Mina sent 2 pictures*
Ochako [19:42]: ...
Ochako [19:42]: That's so cute...
Ochako [19:42]: He's smiling...
Ochako [19:42]: And fooling around...
Mina [19:43]: The kid was also a big fan of Denki
Mina [19:43]: Kats told his mother and the little rascal where Denki was at the moment
Mina [19:44]: And then called Denki that they were on the way
Mina [19:44]: And he even called him ‚Denki' and not Duracell or Spark Plug or Dunce Face or anything similar!
Ochako [19:45]: What? _
Ochako [19:45]: We're still talking about the same person right?
Mina [19:45]: Yeah...We also thought he was sick