Chapter 3 - The Cheeks privileges

━━━━━━┛ °• ♡ •° ┗━━━━━━

Chapter 3 — The Cheeks privileges

━━━━━━┓ °• ♡ •° ┏━━━━━━

Ochako looked up when she followed the path to the school building and took in who else was on their way to class by now. Then her eyes landed on a certain blond who walked in an annoyed manner like always. Hands in his pockets, bag lazily thrown over his shoulder and stomping past the few students that were around. Ochako could only imagine his face. A deep scowl. So she speeded up and then drapped her left arm over Katsukis shoulders with a bright smile.
"Morning Katsuki~"
"What the fuck!? Cut that shit out Cheeks and don't call me by my first name for fucks sake!" he snapped and she looked at him with her big brown eyes. Bakugou returned the look yet rather worked up and then just scoffed before continuing his way towards the school entrance. Ochako held onto him and waved Kendo to wish her a good morning when they passed her. "Don't be like that. Did you sleep bad by any chance?"
"Fucking flashnews Round Face: I'm always like this. I don't fucking care if others think I should be more mushy like you girls" he grumbled and pushed the door open. To Ochakos surprise he gestured her to go ahead and then followed her. Some of the other students who had been around watched the interaction irritated and started whispering about it yet as always Bakugou just ignored it. He couldn't care less about others opinions.
"I didn't ask you to be more heartfelt. Just smile once, especially if it's actually such a beautiful day for once after so many rainy weeks" Ochako answered him again and looked up at him. The older just glanced down and raised an eyebrow before he opened his locker to put his shoes inside.
"Yeah no. I don't do that shit. Now shut up and move. Class starts soon."

"Alright, now we'll form groups of five so you can study together and help each other. If there still are problems you can't solve in your group you can ask me. We do a count to four starting at Uraraka, going towards Yaoyorozu, continuing with Mineta and so on" Snipe announced and showed the direction he intended to go. Ochako nodded and called out "One" before looking to her left where Satou continued the counting. Yet Ochako quickly shuddered when Mineta called out One too and she backed off in her chair. To her relief Tsuyu also called out one and she looked up to the green haired girl while Mineta already was grinning at them. "One!" she heard an angry growl accompanied by a little explosion and flinched. Her eyes wandered to Bakugou who had a piercing look fixed on Mineta who now trembled in his chair. Snipe looked at the blond and stated calmly: "Bakugou, no usage of your quirk in your classroom without permission."
"Tch. My hand slipped nothing else."
When they were done counting through, everyone with a number one gathered at the back with Ochako and put some desks together. "Ey, Grapes. Fucking move. You sit over there" the blond growled and Mineta who already took a seat beside Ochako looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Why? Can't you just sit- YAH!"
"I said: Move. Or are you so fucking eager to get your disgusting little ass blasted to oblivion?" the older threatened him again when he set off an explosion in front of the smaller. Mineta quickly climbed off the chair and took the place at the top of the desk group which was the furthest away from the two girls. Katsuki sat beside Ochako and opened his books silently before he started solving the exercises.
"Thanks" Ochako whispered quietly and he glanced over to her but then returned to his previous task. "No idea what you're talking about, Cheeks."
Ochako blinked confused and then looked over to Tsuyu who also tilted her head in confusion. He really couldn't have forgotten about that already. It was just seconds ago. Ochako leaned over her exercises and stole a glance again on the blond beside her. Was this maybe just his way to say 'Don't mention it'? Or did he actually already forget it?

"Mina? You hang around a lot with Bakugou and his friends right?" Ochako asked during lunch break and Mina looked up from her food at the brunette before she nodded. "Yes I do. Why are you asking? Uuuuh, are you interested in someone? Maybe Blasty himself? He isn't exactly boyfriend material though."
"No no no no no. Stop, that's not what I was about to ask" Ochako protested and waved with her hands in front of her. Mina blinked curiously and munched on her food while she waited for her friend to speak. The other girls also looked at her and then Ochako pressed her lips together. The question was ridiculous. She didn't even know how it came up in her head during their math class. But she was dying to know.
"Do you know if his hair feels just as spiky as it looks like?"
The table went dead quiet and all the girls looked at her with their mouths slightly agape. Mina raised an eyebrow and answered: "Pardon, what?"
"If his hair feels as spiky as it looks like. That was my question" Ochako repeated and looked at Mina expectantly. The pink haired shook her head violently and then looked at Ochako with shining eyes. "Silly that's not what I meant with 'Pardon what'. I was rather surprised that I never thought of that question! I actually don't know but now I really want to."
"Me too! Who volunteers?" Toru asked and everyone instantly tapped their noses with their pointer finger. Ochako sighed since she was last with the gesture and let her shoulders hang low.
"Don't fret Chako. You seem to have some privileges that protect you from murder assaults" Mina tried to raise her mood but Ochako just shook her head. That didn't make it any better. In contrary, she was really afraid to find it out. Because if Mina was wrong with her assumption about the special privileges, then she would bite the dust today. Yet she did it. The girl got up with the others and handed her tray to Mina who headed towards the return for the dishes. Meanwhile Ochako snuck up to the table where Kirishima, Denki, Sero and Bakugou sat. Denki and Sero saw her already walking up to them and were about to greet her but she gestured them frantically to keep their mouths shut. A little bewildered the two did what she wanted and Ochako walked up to the blond while raising a trembling hand. 'This is for research purposes. For the simp club' Ochako thought and slowly lowered her hand. Then when she stood behind him the brunette ruffled through Bakugous hair. She widened her eyes as she did so but watched the older ducking away just a few milimeters the moment she touched his hair. And then she ran. The brunette ran in the general direction of her friend and screamed: "MINA! SAVE ME!"
"RACCOON EYES!" Bakugou shouted through the whole cafeteria and stomped over to them. Mina shrieked too and looked at Ochako incredulous. "WHY ARE YOU PULLING ME INTO THIS!?"
"YOUR IDEA!"
"NO!?" Mina objected and Ochako looked at the blond who came closer and closer by every second and just seemed to get more and more furious.
"Solidarity?"
"Not in such a case. Thanks, but I choose life, dear. There's a reason I touched my nose faster than you!"
"Don't leave me alone!" Ochako whined and drapped herself over the pink girl. Mina tried to get her off of her while looking at Bakugou who by now almost reached them. Mina widened her eyes and saw Eijiro further behind the blond who ran after him to stop the older.
"Sorry Chako. I'll make it up to you, ok? Trust me, you have those privileges."
"Mina? What are you- YAH!" Ochako yelled when she got spun around and shortly after stood right in front of Bakugou who already had his right hand raised. In his palm crackled some explosions and he had his eyes fixed in Minas direction.
"CHAKOOOO SHIIIIELD!" Mina shouted and closed her eyes while turning her head away and pushing her friend towards the inflammable blond. Bakugou immediately stopped and looked at Ochako. If it was surprise or actually the privileges Mina talked about were unclear to Ochako. But the brunette was just relieved that she was still alive and not scattered over the ground and at the wall in multiple pieces.
"It...worked?" Mina mumbled and looked at the older surprised while straightening up again. Her hands remained on Ochakos shoulders who still looked at the older with big surprised eyes.
"What do you fucking mean- Ugh whatever. I have no nerves for that now. Lucky for you we have fucking rescue training Raccoon Eyes. Otherwise you would've been my training partner and punch bag for the day" Bakugou grumbled, turned on his heels and walked away. Eijiro looked at the older flabbergasted and then back at Mina who shared a confused look with Ochako. It worked. Bakugou didn't attack them. "So... To answer our question now" Mina changed the topic and smiled at Ochako again who sighed deeply. This had been the topic that got her into that trouble in first place. But she gave her a detailed answer and Mina listened intently while they left the cafeteria.
Bakugou on the other hand just followed in a safe distance with his friends. He acted as if he was listening to Denkis narration of how he tried to solve a maths equation earlier yet even made Snipe give up in the end because he didn't get it. But in fact he was listening to the girls conversation since he wanted to know what Mina meant with 'The question'.
"C'mon be more detailed Chako" Mina squirmed and clung to the brunettes arm. Ochako sighed and answered desperately: "I don't know how to tell it otherwise Mina. Fluffy just fits best. Soft and fluffy."
"Any analogy. You gotta find one that describes it like" Mina answered and brought her thumb together with her pointer and middle finger before she moved them back and forth slightly as if she was a chef in a five star restaurant that just tasted the best dish on mother earth.
"Uhm... Then how about uhm... Aaargh! I can't find any words for it!"
'Yeah me neither. Just fucking tell me what you airheads are talking about!' Katsuki thought more and more pissed by the second. He had to hold back quite a lot so he wouldn't shout at them to tell him what they're talking about.
"What's so hard about finding a way to describe someones softness of the hair? Are you stupid?"
'WHAT!? THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT WHAT!?'
Ochako slapped her hand over Minas mouth and held a finger up to her lips before she pointed over her shoulder. "They might hear you."
"They talk about their stuff. Now come on. Let's specify that 'soft and fluffy'. Soft like sand? Like spreadable butter? Or like a pillow?"
Ochako looked at her disturbed and slightly disgusted as she answered: "Butter? What the fuck Mina? But now you mention it, a pillow fits pretty good I think."
Bakugou blinked surprised when he heard the answer. A pillow? What kind of analogy was that? This was the silliest he ever heard. Yet on the other hand...
'Even when she's cursing it sounds fucking adorable. How's that even possible? Ugh... I'm so fucking done for her and I didn't even want that to happen when I started highschool. Yet...I also don't wanna change it.'

At least it would be a training she knew that she wasn't terrible at. Rescue training also always had been one of her favorites, probably because of the fact that she rather exceled in it in comparison to other subjects. Ochako listened to Momo who was reading down the names of the teams and waited for her name to get called, so she could team up with her respective members.
"Third team: Uraraka, Me, Todoroki and Bakugou."
Ochako pressed her lips together in fear. She already felt the anger and rivalry emitting from the blond towards the dual haired who was seemingly unbothered. This would end in a disaster. Bakugou wasn't able to work with Shoto at all and Momo worked with the blond more or less fine. And in the middle of all this was the little brunette.
"Alright how shall we-" Shoto began but Bakugou stomped over to them and cut his words off right away. "We'll do it MY fucking way, got that Icyhot!? You gonna walk behind me."
"Uhm...I was asking Uraraka to-"
Ochako tuned it out. She didn't have the energy now to listen to their bickering. Momo walked up to her and wrapped an arm around her carringly. "Hey, are you not feeling well Uraraka? Would you prefer to stay here?"
"Hm? Oh no that's not it. I'm just a bit tired nothing worth mentioning. Let's try our best alright?" Ochako smiled and Momo looked at her concerned. But she didn't respond anything and instead nodded with a little smile before joining the boys. Bakugou was still shouting at Shoto who just didn't care about it and turned to Momo when she approached: "Alright. Shall we head off?"
"Yes. Do you guys already have a plan?"

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

I wish I had a plan what's going on in my life...
Ok I just have to share this right now because I think it's hilarious and maybe just one of you might chuckle a tiny bit because of it too.
A while ago we had to look for analogies and metaphors in one of my lectures to describe ‚academical writing'
So one person actually wrote and I shit you not when I say that's the truth:
Academical writing is like living. I pretend to know what I'm doing eventhough I have no clue what exactly is going on.

And when my professor read that out loud our class just lost it. Everyone instantly voted this to be the best because all of us could relate somehow. Seriously I always pretend to know that I have my life completely under control. But I don't. I have no clue what's going on.
Alright maybe you had a little laugh at this.

Anyways enjoy your weekend ^-^
Have a pleasant day/night everyone and stay healthy (/^.^(^.^*)>