Chapter 21 - Settling in

━━━━━━┛ °• ♡ •° ┗━━━━━━

Chapter 21 — Settling in

━━━━━━┓ °• ♡ •° ┏━━━━━━

"Shit! Katsuki hurry! We're late!" Ochako shouted, tears starting to pool in her eyes and her legs carrying her as fast as she could out the dorm.
"And whose fault might that be? You enticed me with your cute little-"
"I got it! Now run!" she almost cried and pushed the little gate open, waiting for her boyfriend to catch up to her too. He took her wrist when she was about to run off again and grinned. "Aizawa's gonna kill us either way. Wanna take the shortcut?"
She looked around indecisive and bit her bottom lip. Using their quirks like this now would make their teacher go haywire!
"Time's ticking Cheeks."
She just did it. Ochako tapped Katsukis chest with all five of her finger pads and her own too, holding onto her boyfriend right after.
"Hope you have a good hold onto me, we have three minutes left" he laughed and set off an explosion to get to their graduation ceremony. Ochako held onto him tightly, her eyes closed while he brought them there. Aizawa saw Katsuki of course from afar and groaned annoyed, facepalming himself. Ochako cancelled the effect of her quirk when they were almost on the ground and jumped off Katsukis back, bowing in front of her teacher. "I'm genuinely sorry Aizawa-sensei! It'll never happen again!"
"Truly. After today I won't see you problem children in my classroom never again anyway... hopefully" he stated dryly and walked inside, the two following him. Katsuki quickly wiped off his hand on his school uniform before he felt Ochakos hand in his just a second after.
The ceremony was boring, Katsuki could've easily skipped it and probably not missed alot in his opinion. Just a lot of talking they repeated probably every year before handing over the certificates and licenses they could've also sent them via mail. Ochako looked at her now real license and no longer temporary one.
‚Uravity... Ochako Uraraka... If that will still fit in a few years, I wonder?' he pondered while gazing at the license in her hands.

"Ochako, dear! Congratulations!"
"Mum! Dad! Thanks for taking your time!" Ochako smiled and jumped into her parents arms. When they let go of her she showed then her license happily and her certificate too so they could have a look at her grades.
"You did amazing, Chako. I always thought you had your problems in mathematics and English" her father smiled and handed her certificate back. Ochako smiled at the good grades and answered: "Katsuki helped me studying."
"Oh that's nice of him. If we're already talking about him, where is he? You always just told us of him when you visited us or over the phone but we never met him" her mother asked and Ochakos father nodded agreeing. "Right. We also only know his public figure from the TV. Which is quite...uhm energetic to say so" he chuckled nervously. Ochako chuckled too and scrached her head. Oh dear. If they only knew. Because that wasn't just his public figure that just was Katsuki Bakugou himself.
She looked around and spotted her boyfriend with his family a few meters away apparently in a heated discussion. The brunette gestured her parents to follow her and walked over to the other family of three.
"Excuse me? Are we interrupting something? If so I-"
"Oh my, aren't you sweet!" the blonde woman cut her off and held Ochakos hands right away. Ochako blinked surprised and dumbfoundedly yet smiled right afterwards. Katsuki on the other hand put his hand on the womans shoulder and growled: "Ey, old hag. Hands off her!"
"That's my potential future daughter-in-law. Shut up you good-for-nothing" she snapped back and added quietly "seriously, how did he even manage to get someone so good like her?"
"He's a good person too Miss Bakugou. He just has his own ways to show it" Ochako answered and caught the attention of the adults as well as Katsuki. The blond didn't say anything. He just looked at her thoughtfully and then walked over to her after a few seconds. Katsuki pushed his mother away and pulled Ochako closer to himself protectively while he grumbled displeased.
"Cut that shit out you stupid brat! I was just talking to her!"
"Mitsuki, please calm down dear..."
"Show me your license, Katsuki. I wanna see yours too" Ochako ignored the discussion and stepped around the older to look for said item. But he just remained silent for an instant and then answered: "No."
"WHAT!? Look at her you learningresistent, emotionless monkey! How can you-"
"Please? I'll show you mine too?" she asked again and interrupted Mitsuki like that. Ochako made herself weightless and floated around her boyfriend while she repeated the word ‚Please' continuously. Katsuki sighed after the umpteenth time he heard the word and covered her mouth with his left hand. Ochako huffed indignant and balled her fists while glaring at him. Yet the older just reached into the pocket at the inside of his uniform and then handed the license to his girlfriend. "Here and now give me a break."
"Ah! Thanks!" she squealed, made a backflip in the air and looked at the license curiously. Subconsciously she handed hers to Katsuki who took it too and looked at his girlfriends picture again. The sweet puffy rosy cheeks that were just to die for. The big brown eyes which always shone brightly and happily for everyone around her and her soft lips that were always pulled up in a happy gentle smile. All in all: Just a little walking sunshine.
"I like that picture. It's so you" Ochako giggled beside him and he wrapped his right arm around her with a sigh. "And you look like a fucking hamster on that one. Did you take it while eating your disgustingly sweet shit?"
"KATSUKI!"
"I know I do. And no I didn't eat mochis at that point in time. Just me and my round rosy cheeks" she giggled while looking at him. It was truly a weird way to say her that it was a cute picture and that he loved her. But it just was his way to do it. And she absolutely loved it. Ochako always felt like a little girl again that shared a secret code with someone to talk with them so their parents wouldn't understand. It just was funny somehow and also endearing in its own way.
"Do you maybe have time for dinner at mine during our holidays?" she asked carefully while standing down on the ground again and exchanging the licenses with the older. Katsuki looked at her hesitantly and thoughtfully before he sighed: "We look into it."
"Sure."
Masaru turned to them and put a hand on Katsukis shoulder cautiously: "We wanna head off. Is that ok for you or do you wanna join later?"
"No I'm coming with you" he grumbled and looked at Ochako with a meaningful look. She nodded barely noticeable and then looked at him turning to her parents to bid them farewell before leaving the place. Ochakos father stepped beside her and hummed thoughtfully: "Are you sure that's someone you can be with over a longterm Chako?"
"Yes. He really is a good person deep inside. He went through a lot so Katsuki knows what's crossing the line. Trust me."
"If you say so" her mother muttered hesitantly and rubbed Ochakos shoulder gently. The little brunette just looked after her boyfriend and smiled happily. Like their own secret code. And that wouldn't change so fast probably.