Chapter 29 - Old Fashioned

━━━━━━┛ °• ♡ •° ┗━━━━━━

Chapter 29 — Old Fashioned

━━━━━━┓ °• ♡ •° ┏━━━━━━

Phantasm looked at Katsuki and then smiled with a trace of pride and also happiness. She turned around to her part of the group to tell them a few words and instructions and then walked over to Katsuki and the other pro heroes who helped working on the operation.
"So? You listened to my words as it seems."
"Just thought they seemed a little reasonable here and there. Don't think too highly of yourself Magic Wand" Katsuki grinned but then reciprocated the handshake of the black haired. He gave a signal to everyone so they looked at him and gathered around him. Luard looked at the blond expectantly and also all the heroes that came to help. Katsuki explained again how everything would go according to what he knew and then turned to Luard.
"Alright. Lead the way."

Katsuki bursted through the door with Phantasm and Ochako beside him and quickly tackled down the first villain he spotted. The others followed him right away and took care of other people in the room before the police entered the room. Katsuki held down a taller, broad shouldered guy that cursed straight through and without break.
"Hubby! Watch out!" Ochako screamed and the blond looked behind him where he saw a man dressed in all black. In his hand was a gun which was pointed in Katsukis direction. Katsuki heard the familiar clicking and clenched his teeth yet didn't let go of the villain under him. But he had to get away too. Ochako screamed his name again and also told him to get away. Yet it was unnecessary. Before the man in black was able to shoot at Katsuki his weapon got kicked aside and he himself stumbled backwards. Katsuki looked at the person that covered him. Luard stood there confidently and with a serious look in his eyes.
"Oh. Bane, I didn't expect you to be here with such a good timing. Well have a feast then, show me what you've learned. There are so many pro heroes around and are just waiting to cross over" the man chuckled with a low voice. Luard forearms and hands covered in all black and he balled his hands to fists. Katsuki pressed his lips together cautiously and looked at the younger. He could still decide to betray them. This could still be a trap. But he didn't turn his back on them. Instead the younger jumped at the villain and easily pushed him to the ground. Katsuki heard the cracking of some bones and scrunched his nose. That probably hurt a lot.
"Bane! Cut that out! I'm not your enemy!"
"You are. Sleep tight Sage" the blue haired answered monotonously and then Katsuki heard Ochakos shocked cry. The blond looked over to Luard who got up to his feet and looked at his blood covered hands and then down to the dead body of Sage who had a smashed head. Blood covered the tiles on the floor and silence fell over the room. Even Phantasm herself who was used to see blood as someone who fought close up with her opponents seemed terrified but also in awe by the brute-force that the younger just used to smash the olders skull.
"To all members of Null. Surrender right away or you'll experience the same fate like Sage. I won't hesitate to protect those people from you disgusting hellspawn" Luard broke the silence with a low voice. The villain in Katsukis grip stopped thrashing around and surrendered like Luard demanded. And all of them obeyed even when they sat in the police cars and got driven away. Ochako looked after them and then to the stretcher Sage was on covered by a dark blanket. Or the remainings of the former leader of the organisation.
"So" Katsuki began and then looked at the younger who turned to the blond "next thing is your decision. Take your time though."
Luard just shook his head and then answered: "Not necessary. I already decided."
"Oh? That was fast."
Luard looked at the few members of Katsukis agency and then back to the blond before he added: "I'll stay here and continue hero work."
Ochakos eyes widened and she looked at her husband who only smiled satisfied with the answer.
"So you gonna stay here? And wanna work here too?" Katsuki asked and waited for Luards answer. Ochako followed the little conversation afterwards and then looked at Katsuki again who reached his hand out. Luard reciprocated the handshake and answered calmly: "Understood. I'll keep it in mind."
"Good. I'll count on you then that you keep that hellspawn not only away from me and my friends but also all of Japan. They'll need you to guard them from whatever disgusting shit thought to crawl out of the shadows."
Luard chuckled and then answered amused: "I think I can guard those gates and keep that so called hellspawn away."