Chapter 6 - Honoured and envied forever

━━━━━━┛ °• ♡ •° ┗━━━━━━

Chapter 6 — Honoured and envied forever

━━━━━━┓ °• ♡ •° ┏━━━━━━

It didn't take long. Maybe about 30 minutes and Ochako was struggling already. She scratched her head with her pen and hummed thoughtfully.
"I should've just go to class instead of following his advice and calling in sick" she muttered and flopped over on her desk. Her eyes landed on her phone and she pressed her lips together. He did tell her that he would help her but... she could also go up to the 5th floor and ask Yaomomo about it. Then he could finish his own homework and bedtime routine without her interrupting him. Just when she was about to text Momo she stopped though. The girl had her own homework too like everyone else.
"Ugggh!" she groaned and scrolled through her contacts in search for a person she might not be bothering too much.
‚Deku? No he probably just started with his homework too...Ilda? Mmh no it's always so exhausting with him eventhough he just really wants everyones best...Tsu? No she's probably showering right now...Mi- scratch that she probably forgot about the homework already...'
And so she landed at Bakugous contact again. Ochako bit her bottom lip slightly before she tapped on the chat and got herself to text the blond.

Ochako [19:15]: Are you still up?
Katsuki [19:17]: Yeah
Katsuki [19:17]: You struggling?
Ochako [19:18]: ...
Ochako [19:18]: Yeah...
Katsuki [19:19]: Be at my room in 5 minutes

The message left no room for objections obviously. So she quickly packed her stuff, put on some deodorant and powerwalked out of her room to the elevator waiting for the cabin to get up. When the door opened, she slipped in quickly pressing the ground floor button repeatedly and tabbed her foot on the ground on her way down.
"Oh Ochako, do you feel-"
"Later Mina" she told her, jumped in the elevator to the boys part of the dorm and went up to the 4th floor again. When the doors opened she quickly turned, passed Shojis and Kirishimas room and then came to a halt in front of Bakugous. Now when she thought about it. No one ever had seen his room. Suddendly she was even more thrilled to see it. Her homework was secondary but she would be the first person to-
"You gonna stand here forever or move one day?"
Ochako looked up, seeing Katsuki standing right in front of her. "A-ah no. Sorry and thank you for the help" she stammered and walked pass him with her eyes glued to the ground. Shyly she glanced up, expecting a mess for some reason but...it was clean. Very clean even. Katsuki had his shelves at the right site of his room and his mattress on top of it. The desk was across from it to the left beside the window. Ochako slowly took another step into the room and saw a sofa and a little table in the right corner. At the very right wall was a dresser with some decoration on top of it. The sofas backrest stood to the shelves sides and a lamp stood to the left of the two seat black furniture.
"Cheeks?"
"Ah, yeah. Sorry" she quickly walked into the room as she heard the blondes growl and looked around. It still seemed so spacious, eventhough he had his own little living area in his room. 'It's so him. Efficient' she chuckled inside and looked at him, not sure where they'll do the homework. He waved over to the sofa and muttered: "Have a seat. I'll get my stuff."
Hesitantly and still turning around herself once she walked backwards to the spot he told her. Carefully she put down her books and then sat down as he came over.
"You got your shitty act together again?"
"Yeah sorry. I was just surprised by your room" she admitted and flipped to the page where she had stopped before. The blond sat down next to her and scowled, asking her quite annoyed: "What's that supposed to mean huh?"
"Nothing bad believe me! It's just that we haven't seen your room before since you were asleep when we moved in and afterwards it never came up again" she flailed with her hands in front of her, hoping that he wouldn't kick her out again when she just arrived in such a hurry. He still didn't look convinced so she turned back to her books and took her pen before she almost whispered: "It really suits you. I like it."
Katsukis expression changed at that, wasn't cold and hard anymore. He turned to their books too and muttered a 'Whatever' before they started with their homework.