Chapter 17 - Caught in 4K

━━━━━━┛ °• ♡ •° ┗━━━━━━

Chapter 17 — Caught in 4K
One year later

━━━━━━┓ °• ♡ •° ┏━━━━━━

"I can't believe that's our last party here in the dorm before we'll graduate" Mina sighed and drapped herself over Kirishima who laughed at her overdramatic reaction to their graduation.
Katsuki just ignored it. He himself was looking for someone in the living room yet he couldn't find the little brunette that made him feel at such ease in this chaos. Just when he was about to wreck havoc his vision blacked out and he heard a sweet melodic giggle. "Guess who?"
"Tch. If you don't want that I recognise you Cheeks, then shut up" he grumbled and removed her hands from his eyes. She hovered in the air on eye level with him and smiled sweetly at him. Of course she saw him looking around, he knew it. But neither of them said it. Katsuki because he was too stubborn to admit it and Ochako because she didn't want to make him uncomfortable.
"Release" she mused while touching her fingerpads together and then landed on the ground again safely. Katsuki instantly grabbed her wrist and brought her away from the whole party to a quieter place. Ochako just stumbled after him yet didn't question it. She just guessed that he wanted to talk a bit somewhere they didn't almost had to shout at each other.

Later Toru came up to Mina and tapped on her shoulder. The pink haired looked at her and raised her eyebrows in question. "Do you know where Chako is? Momo thought about taking a picture together but we can't find her. She wasn't there when we did the party chain before either."
Mina looked over the backrest of the sofa and scanned the room. But it was as Toru said. No Ochako. Yet she also noticed something else or better she noticed that someone wasn't here either. Her eyes wandered back to Toru with an impish glint and she answered: "Time to get some top quality pictures, Toru."
Toru ran away in the direction of the toilets and then seconds after Mina saw the door opening and closing again with no one coming out. Well Toru did but she had taken all her clothes off so she couldn't be seen. The invisible girl snuck through the celebrating students and looked around in the different corners of the room. At some point she walked up to Mina and told her that she wanted to leave the living room, since Ochako and Katsuki weren't there. So Mina walked off with Toru and they looked around together. They walked over the different floors of the boys part but couldn't find them and when they arrived on the fourth floor they looked at Katsukis room. Toru knocked at the door without hesitation but still nothing. Silence. Mina looked at Toru bewildered which she was sure got mirrored by her friend. Yet they didn't give up and made their way over to the girls part. And that's where they found them. On a plattform of the stairs between ground and first floor where it made a left turn, they saw them. Katsuki had Ochako cornered against the wall and they were making out without shame. Mina already pulled her phone out while she felt Toru walking past her. The invisible girl snuck up to Katsuki and Ochako while muffling a laugh.
When she was close enough but still in a safe distance, she said with an evil undertone: "Caught your stupid ass in 4K bitch."
Katsuki flinched as he heard her voice and turned around instantly. Toru stood aside while she watched the blond moving in front of Ochako and grabbing the air where she just stood seconds before.
"Mina get the camera!" she giggled and then Mina stepped out from behind the corner and waved with her phone. "No worries, got you girl."
"RACCOON EYES! INVISIBLE CHICK!" Katsuki shouted outraged and crackled some explosions in his hands. Ochako quickly pushed herself in front of him and kept him back while she looked at Mina.
"Mina whatever pictures you made: Delete them please."
"Not in a million years Chako. You already deleted the Ground Beta pictures from our phones which is a crime for itself" she snorted and crossed her arms. Katsuki stopped immediately and looked down at Ochako who looked at Mina with a stern gaze.
"Delete it. Or I'll do it" she demanded, her shoulders straightened and voice firm. Katsuki looked at her and suppressed a smile. That was his badass girlfriend.