Chapter 7 - After school

━━━━━━┛ °• ♡ •° ┗━━━━━━

Chapter 7 — After school

━━━━━━┓ °• ♡ •° ┏━━━━━━

"Uraraka! How's the evacuation going!?"
"Good so far. How about the villains?" the brown haired replied to Denki who furrowed his eyebrows and pointed down to a white haired villain in the rear. Throughout the whole mess of the villain attack it was a little difficult to make out who exactly was who over a long distance. She squinted her eyes and made out three other people at the villains position. A toddler...probably his mother and... 'blond...black and orange...'
"Katsuki? Why is he alone down there?"
"We weren't able to stop him. He just stormed off the hot tempered idiot he is. The problem is that the villain has an iron manipulating quirk and well...the humans body-" Kirishima explained, his eyes mirroring his worry for their classmate. 'contains iron...' Ochako finished the sentence in her head, realizing now why the blond was to his knees and didn't even try to get up. Or well he probably tried but didn't manage to do so.
"We don't know how to get close to him either. As long as he hears our steps we'll get caught by him for sure and I just can't land a hit on him" Denki shrugged. Steps... Uraraka pressed her lips together determined and looked from the villain back to her friends. Kirishima muttered a concerned "please no" when he saw the look in her eyes and her outstretched hand.

Bakugou held his left shaking wrist, clenching his teeth and felt himself being forced on his knees. He shouldn't have stormed off without any information about the villain. He knew it himself but the civilians had been in danger. So he just acted without thinking.
"Oh so sorry. But you're in my way" the white haired in front of him grinned, his amber eyes glinting dangerously. The little kid cried endlessly behind Bakugou and its mother held it close to her body, trying to calm it down. The blond tried to get up again but it was like gravity was multiple times stronger and pulled him to the ground again. Gravity... If Ochako had less trouble with this guy? Probably. Again he tried, almost shouting in frustration but instead was just heaving breaths.
The villain slowly walked towards him, Bakugou starring at the ground with widened, panicked eyes. He wanted to get to the child behind the blond.
"Don't blame me hero. Death comes to everyone one day. Some sooner, some later" he chuckled forming a scythe in his left hand from the iron around him. "You should be one of the early dying fuckers" Bakugou spat strained and heard him laughing. Yet before the white haired was able to answer him, he started cursing and stumbled back away from him: "AAAH! LET GO OFF ME YOU STUPID BITCH! WHERE ARE YOU COMING FROM ANYWAYS!? JUST WAIT YOU-"
"DENKI!"
"Cheeks?" Bakugou coughed out and glanced up, seeing her strangling the villain from behind. But there was something else to her. She didn't watch at the villain or her environment. Her left hand laid flat on the white haireds chest, while she kept clinging on to the person. And then he got it. When he saw the red flash of colour between her fingers on the villains chest, it dawned on him.
"CHEEKS GET AWAY!"
But the charged electric shot already dashed through the air, aimed perfectly at the little disk and electrified the two. The villain screaming in pain and Ochako just contorting her face. The villains quirk effect took off of Bakugou and he got up, wanted to get her out of there but he got pulled back.
"CHAKO!"
"Don't! You'll get shocked too!"
"I'M USED TO PIKACHU'S TINGLES! LET THE FUCK GO OFF ME SHITTY HAIR!" the blond shouted at him, thrashing around in the red haireds grip furiously. Denkis electrification took off and Ochako fell over with the villain beside her. He breathed heavily while Ochako seemed unconscious. "Bakugou!" Kaminari called for him from afar and pointed at his wrists, wanted the blond to fire off one of his gauntlets or any other explosion.
"FUCK NO IDIOT!" the blond replied. He still ha Ochako on his mind.
"You're talking so much, it's down right obnoxious" he heard the villains growl and saw him get up to his shaky legs. "BAKUBRO! DO IT!" Kirishima yelled at him too, but he didn't. Ochako still laid there unmoving. Heroes got hurt during fights. But hurting an ally on purpose was a no-go. He'd get expelled for that pretty sure. "Dude! What are you waiting for!?"
"You might be second years with experience but you're still pathetic students" the white haired chuckled and some iron pieces started to tear out of the buildings and other spots around them. Kirishima quickly took the two family members and started getting away with them, while Denki grabbed Bakugous arm and pulled at him to get the older away too, at least around the next corner. But Bakugou didn't budge, stood there rock solid, his eyes trained on the girl.
"We have no time! Move!"
Kaminari looked over his shoulder to Bakugou and in the direction of the villain. He was collecting more and more iron all of it pointing at Bakugou and Denki instead of Ochako. Denki glared at him and put his pointer finger through the pin of his gauntlet, finally getting Bakugous attention. "Move or I'll fire it."
He wanted to curse, shout, beat him up so bad. But he was also deep down too afraid that the electrification user would actually put his words into action. So he took a step back...and one more before he turned around with him. Where were the pro heroes when they needed them for once?! They could really need some backup right now.
"Send satan my greetings" the villain chuckled and wanted to send all the iron bars at the students, piercing them on the metal like meat at a barbeque. But before he did, he lost his hold under his feet and all the iron pieces floated away from him. "...No..." a weak voice whinned and Bakugou saw in the corner of his eyes Ochako getting up to her feet again. The villain grinned and just a second after laughed out loud: "You think that little trick will beat me!?"
"...No" she answered again and was at his height shortly after, spun him around like a spinning wheel at a festival and then kicked him with both feet, releasing his gravity right on impact so he flew into a buildings wall. Ochako landed again and touched the villain anew, lifting him up in the air easily. Her hand touched an overturned pillar she took in her hands and up over the villain. "Ugh...gimme a break, I'm not a childs toy" he complained and held his hand over his mouth, before he stretched out his hand to get something to fight with for himself. "Hey" Ochako caught his attention and he looked up seeing the pillar in her hands and the now almost devilish eyes. She smirked and said before releasing him again: "Go to hell, fucker!"
She hit him with the pillar on her last word and watched him flying. Ochako hovered down, saw Kirishima running to the villain and Kaminari and Bakugou over to her. "Release" she whispered quietly the moment she got the ground under her feet again. The pillar fell over to the side with a loud pang and she slumped over, right against something. Or someone.
"You're such a fucking badass. A real pro."
She smiled in the blonds chest and closed her eyes with a deep sigh. "You said my name..."
Katsuki almost stepped back and fell to the ground because he got caught so off guard by her answer, yet she clung onto him. "Stay...I'm kinda exhausted..." she muttered before her exhaustion and the relief overtook her, leaving behind a two confused and concerned classmates of hers.