Chapter 14 - Girls Night

━━━━━━┛ °• ♡ •° ┗━━━━━━

Chapter 14 — Girls Night

━━━━━━┓ °• ♡ •° ┏━━━━━━

"Come on guys! We always do Girls Night on Fridays!" Mina complained and pouted. Kirishima smiled at her apologetically before he said: "Sorry Mina but we decided to do a Games Night today a while ago. You guys can join us you know?"
"Can you gossip?" she asked, leaned forward with her hands propped up in her hips and an eyebrow arched at the red haired. The boy looked at her confused and answered: "No?"
"Tsk. Boring. That's what Girls Night is all about." Mina turned around and walked back to the other girls looking sad and pouted: "They don't wanna leave. We gotta go to someones room I guess."
"We can use mine?" Momo suggested but everyone shook their head right away. Momo looked confused and a bit hurt at the sudden reaction of the other girls.
"No Momo. Last time we did that Ochako constantly passed out and it's so crammed inside there."
"My room?" Jirou suggested but then added "Just don't touch the instruments."
"So basically no milimeter in your room. Got it" Mina huffed a laugh and they started discussing again, since the most other possibilites were not really suitable, the most reason being the room not being clean right now. Ochako clapped her hands together over their discussion, getting everyones attention.
"If we just need a clean room, I might know just the place" she beamed at them and they raised an eyebrow. "You said just seconds ago that you haven't cleaned up your room yet."
"Just trust me. Let's get some cushions from the living room and I'll show you" she said with shining eyes. The other agreed hesitantly, went to the couches and picked up some of the cushions before joining Ochako at the elevator. Momo looked at it and tilted her head.
"That's not the one to the girls part?"
"I know" Ochako smiled and rocked back and forth on her heels. When the elevator came they all squeezed inside together, Ochako pressing the number 4 on the panel.
Ochako brought them right to Bakugous room and they all stood in front of his door, the brown haired with a bright smile and the others with a critical expression. "Are you sure that's a good idea?"
"Sure" she answered and knocked. It didn't take long and she heard the familiar cursing of the blond, before he ripped the door open. "Who the fu- Cheeks?"
"Hi Katsuki. The boys are occupying the living room so we have to move our Girls Night somewhere else. Thought we come here" she smiled sweetly and slipped past him with her pillow and utensils for the Girls Night. The blond blinked dumbfounded and didn't notice the other girls following Ochako with a mix of 'Thank you for having us', 'Pardon for the interruption' or 'Good evening Bakugou'.
"HEY! CHEEKS! GET BACK HERE!" he shouted, slammed the door shut and stomped to the girl who already sat on the couch. Jirou took a place across from her, started scrolling through her phone and then placed her phone down on the table. Music filled the little space as they all began to settle in.
"Woah, Chako you didn't lie when you told us it's stylish in here. It looks like straight out of a designer magazine!" Toru enthused and put her cushion on the floor on the floor across from Ochako.
Momo slipped a finger over the black dresser and looked at her skin with sparkling eyes: "And you didn't lie either when you said it's sparkling clean."
"HEY! DO YOU WANNA INSINUATE THAT I'M A FUCKING DIRTY MESS LIKE SPARK PLUG!?"
"I know right? I told you so. He would've easily won the room contest on our first day. Katsuki could be an interior designer" Ochako giggled and put her collection of nail polish and magazines on the table in front of her, while pulling her feet up next to her on the couch.
"CHEEKS! TAKE YOUR DIRTY FEET DOWN!" Bakugou continued his shouting in the middle of his room. Now he deeply regreted it, that he showed her his room. Mina who sat next to Ochako on the couch gasped and clapped once with her hands, while the brown haired turned the light on which stood in the corner behind the couch.
"Oh my, Chako! That's such a good topic! What do you guys think would be the best professions for each of the boys when they haven't become heroes?" Mina giggled and opened a pink nail polish, took Ochakos right hand in her left and started painting the brown haireds nails.
"WHAT!? I'D BECOME THE NUMBER ONE HERO ANYWAYS! WHAT A DUMB QUESTION RACCOON EYES!"
"I'd see Todoroki as a successful businessman, like a CEO of some sorts" Momo provided and smiled dreamily, while she led painting her nails red by Jirou.
"Pfft! You're so biased! Didn't we say one honourable member of the simp club mustn't be prejudiced?" Mina rolled her eyes. Momo gasped offended and held her free hand over her chest. "Pardon me? I'm just stating facts here."
"Well I think Yaomomo might be onto something there if we take Endeavour into consideration - kero" Tsu added and flipped to the next page of the magazine she was looking at with just half of her attention.
"Oh you mean like he could inherit a company?" Ochako asked and Tsu nodded. Momo huffed sadly. "You can't see true potential but I shall accept your opinions. Anyways who next... Kirishima?" she asked. Mina leaned forward immediately and pointed with the little nailpolish brush at Momo: "Firefighter or police officer. Anything where he helps civilians too, he has such a pure heart."
"I know you have a thing for him, but this actually fits" Jirou tilted her head and pointed back at the pink haired with one of her earlobes, the other girls hummed in agreement and nodded. From the corner of her eye, Jirou saw Katsuki fuming and wondered if they should really be here. It was a nice place but also a dangerous one nevertheless. Right when she was about to voice her concerns Mina cut her off: "Of course I'm right. Ok, ok next. Chako, any name?"
The brown haired tapped her chin thoughtfully, Katsuki who turned away to go back to his homework tensed a bit before she smiled: "Shinsou."
"A therapist. He'd be his best patient" Jirou said dryly and the whole room erupted into laughter, even Bakugou had to muffle a laugh behind one of his hands before he sat down.
"No seriously. I think a vet might be something for him? I heard he likes cats and he's quite clever so maybe he could be the person for this" Toru waved with a nail file.
"Oh, that's actually sweet~" Mina laughed and they stayed quiet for a while before Ochako gasped and broke the silence with that.
"Deku! A teacher!"
"Oh god Cheeks. Think about the damn childrens sanity" Bakugou shook his head and facepalmed himself. They looked up at him, Momo chuckling behind her free hand.
"Sorry Ochako, but that's actually a good point. Midoriya could be a good history teacher with his interest for the past events but it would be a torture to listen to him rambling all day long" she agreed with the blond and then everyone agreed, especially Mina going along with the reason. The pink haired then snapped with the fingers and pointed at the girls: "Speaking of Blasty-"
"RACCOON EYES!"
"I thought he might also be a fashion designer?" she ignored him deliberately as always. Confusion filled the room and targeted the pink girl.
"A fashion designer?" Tsu asked and Mina nodded agreeing. Ochako shook her head bewildered. "Sorry but how did you get to that idea?"
"Oh let me show you. Toru! The evidence!"
"Yes ma'am!" The floating shirt straightened and Ochako could imagine Toru saluting at Mina before the phone in front of their invisible friend started floating.
Momo sighed and she furrowed her eyebrows: "I'm sorry girls, but when it comes to fashion I'd say Todoroki still has the bet- Oh my!" The black haired girl covered her mouth and Jirou leaned over too, glancing at the display and raised her eyebrows in interest. The short haired girl glanced over to Bakugou then back to the picture. "Well that's a difference for sure" she stated and waved the other girls over. They joined them and Ochako covered her mouth too, which formed in an admiring O.
"I told you before Chako and I repeat myself... You shall be envied..." Mina muttered and raised her eyebrow when she tilted her head at her blond friend, who leaned back in his chair, left arm over the backrest of the chair and his right arm on the desk. The addressed one raised an eyebrow too but just shrugged, gave up and just accepted his fate.
"Ah yes about that: I'm still mad at you. Ochako you know it, sharing is caring!" Toru exclaimed and waved with the phone, signaling that she would've taken thousands of pictures of them. Ochako put her hands in her hips and looked down at her angrily: "Excuse me? No surely not! Sharing is caring does not apply on things like that!"
"Of course it does!"
"No it doesn't! I wouldn't ask Jirou to share either right!? Rules are rules!" The brown haired balled her fists in front of her body desperately and had her eyes closed shut. Katsuki turned back around looking at the girls irritated: "Share? With ears? What would you wanna share with her except of...well girls stuff?" He scrunched his nose at the last words and Mina looked at the blond while pointing down at Jirou.
"She had two dates already with Denki and didn't tell us. But no one escapes me and Toru. We caught her secretive ass in 4K" the pink haired grinned impishly reached out with her palm and felt shortly after the high five of Toru. Jirou blushed and pointed the earphone jacks against each other.
"I-It's nothing serious...yet..." she whispered embarressed. Katsuki got up from his place and walked back to his little living area, where the girls now went back to their respective places and looked at Jirou.
"Spark plug knows how to organize a date?"
"Probably better than you, idiot" Jirou snapped at him with a piercing gaze and the girls 'oh'-ed at her in awe. They wouldn't have dared saying this to Katsuki in this tone in his room. Not even Mina. The blond blinked dumbfounded, didn't expect that answer but then shook his head and waved at Ochako. "Move Cheeks."
"What? But that's my place!" she protested at him. He walked around the sofa, climbed over Minas legs and to the back of the black furniture closer to the wall. The older then lifted the brown haired girl up, sat down and put Ochako on his lap.
"I said: Move. My fucking room, my rules. Don't complain. And now you Ears" he looked over Ochakos shoulder to Jirou who just grumbled that this wasn't her name. Mina took Ochakos second hand in her hands and started painting her undone nails, while glancing at Katsuki a bit surprised but also amused.
"C'mon spill it. Was it worth the fucking time?"
"Why? Can't think of your own ideas for a date?" Jirou smirked and dipped the brush in the red nailpolish anew. Momo shook her done hand carefully looking back and forth between the two talking students and whispered: "Uuuh it's getting hot in here."
"But the sass" Mina grinned and got an agreeing hum from Tsu. Katsukis eyebrow twitched before he took a deep breath and answered tense: "No. Just wanna know if he's actually good at anything or stays useless forever."
"At least he can talk about feelings."
"She's going for it, ouch" Mina giggled and bit her bottom lip but before Katsuki could explode in Jirous face, Momo picked up on that, pointing at him with her painted nails while Jirou was working on her other hand.
"Actually, now you mention it. What is this between the two of you? Are you official or not? Because we saw you hug, Bakugou's nerves lying bare of worry, Toru I think also saw you kind of hug at Ground Beta after your fight with Kirishima and Ashido. Or was it a full hug in the end Toru? However, then there are also...the pictures" the black haired girl asked, counting all the things and Ochako gulped hard when she heard that Toru had caught them at Ground Beta. Of course she did. The invisible girl eyes were everywhere and nowhere.
"Uh we-"
"Is this Girls Night only about fucking snooping around in other peoples businesses?" Katsuki growled behind her and he carressed over her exposed skin at her ankle with a few fingers. Ochako sat sideways to him and her legs pulled up again, so they laid on his knees. The brown haired girl had the hardest time not moving or bursting out in laughter since the touch tickled. But it was useless anyways. As sneaky as Katsuki tried to be by looking like sitting there laid-back with his arm in his lap, the girls had seen the touch. Especially Mina to their right had thrown a glance at it.
"Stop that Blondie. Chako is ticklish at her ankles and if she moves I mess up the nailpolish" she gave him away. He narrowed his eyes at her with a deep scowl. The other girls snickered about his reaction.
"What pictures by the way?" Ochako tried to shift the topic a bit and Mina arched an eyebrow at her. "You really wanna see? As you wish then" she shrugged, put the brush back in the nailpolish and closed it fully before taking her phone to scroll through it. The other girls giggled again and Ochako could hear Tsuyu say: "Oh she won't like that."

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Next chapter my friends... The tea in the following chapter is real. (*≧艸≦)

As always I wish you a pleasant day/night everyone and stay healthy (/^.^(^.^*)>