Chapter 3 - These two men...

Kyoka was lying in her bed. It was the weekend and the girl didn't want to move. But she had to. She wanted to pass by her parents' grave, because she hadn't done so during the week. Akihiko's disappearance had hurt her. If he had really followed her, he could have come across these two men in black. And it was her fault. Or at least, that's what she thought.
She finally sits up, looking around her. She sighed before getting out of bed and getting dressed. She grabbed the chain lying on her desk and hooked it to her pants. She then stomped down the stairs.
-Hello... She greeted.
-Yo! Yosuke said.
The young boy knew how his sister felt. He didn't know what to do for her, unfortunately.
-Akaha... Started Kyoka.
- Call me "Mom"! I've already told you a hundred times! corrected the woman.
- Yeah yeah... I just wanted to let you know that I was going out... I'm going to visit my parents' grave since I didn't take the time to do it... I'll be back before noon.
-OK. Hurry up.
As the girl was about to put on her shoes, Asahi stopped her, holding up some cookies.
-You haven't eaten, so take this with you... And don't worry about Akihiko-kun... Okay?
The schoolgirl took the cookies and put them in her pocket. She watched her adoptive father for a second, who wore a rather sad smile on his face. He looked like he was hiding something.
-Well I'm leaving...

The cemetery was pretty quiet. The light winds were pleasant. Kyoka touched her mother's grave before laying the flowers. She did the same for her father's before settling on the ground, knees close to her body. She was unable to do more.
It had been ten years since the young girl had lost her parents. They had died in a car accident. She and her brother had been adopted by Akahara and Asahi. Their relationship was at first complicated, partly because Yosuke was the center of attention, but it improved even though she never wanted to call them "dad" or "mom".
After several minutes, the schoolgirl got up and decided to go home. It was nearly eleven-thirty.

Kyoka walked, hands in her pockets. She let out another sigh. The absence of her best friend.
Suddenly, a huge noise echoed. It was like an explosion, not that far away.
-What is... ?! The young girl was paralyzed for a few seconds, before starting to run in the direction in which this explosion was coming.
She was afraid to know what it was, what had exploded. She was afraid all the more because it was where she lived. She couldn't stop, until she found it. And the moment she found the source, her blood and her body froze. She couldn't believe what she was seeing.
There, before her eyes, among the gathering crowd, was rubble. The rubble of where Kyoka lived. Akahara and Asahi's restaurant.
-It... It's not possible...
The hubbub of the crowd gradually faded away as the girl realized what was happening. She ends up grabbing someone by the shoulders.
- Do you know if two adults and a teenager went out before the explosion?
The person, a man, was surprised by the gesture of the schoolgirl. He shook his head.
- I see... excuse me...
She took a deep breath before looking around. She hoped to see the faces of her adoptive parents, but nothing.
Or rather, yes. It wasn't Yosuke or Akahara or Asahi. It was these two men she had seen earlier in the week. These two men who killed an FBI agent. They were here. They had not been caught by the police.
Although they were a bit far apart, Kyoka could identify a smile on the long haired one's face. Then he walked with his comrade behind the house.
It doesn't... It can't be them who... They found me?! How ?! It's... It's because of them that...
The girl's thoughts began to blur. She screamed in sadness, anger and incomprehension before chasing the two men in black.

The schoolgirl caught her breath. There was no one near her except for the man in black wearing glasses. She looked at him with angry eyes, but also with fear. She was facing a killer who had managed to find her. He was most likely armed, and she, not at all.
-You ! You had something to do with this explosion?! Didn't you?! she screamed.
-If there's anyone to blame, it's you.
Kyoka jumped, hearing that male voice. She associated that sound directly with the man with the long hair. He was behind her, blocking the only way out.
-W... Why have them...
-If you hadn't seen us, this wouldn't have happened. At least you came as we wanted, huh, aniki?
She turned her head, looking at the two criminals in turn. Her hands were shaking, she couldn't hide it.
The long-haired man approached the girl before hitting her behind the head. She couldn't avoid the blow and fell to the ground. She tried, after a few moments, to get up, but her body no longer obeyed.
The same man grabbed Kyoka's hair, after taking something out of his pocket, and forced him to take something, shoving it down his throat. She tried to bite him with the little strength she had left, but in vain.
-Wouldn't it be easier with a weapon? Asked the man with the glasses.
-Because of the explosion, the police will arrive quickly, if they are not already there... He replied taking a container filled with water.
This water, he forced the wounded woman to swallow. She tried to fight back but failed. She tried to spit the water out, but not enough to avoid swallowing that thing the person in black had forced her to take.

Finally, her head was released. She hit the ground. The long-haired man had taken the camera that the high school girl had around her neck and he left with his colleagues.
Kyoka could only watch them go. She tried to move forward, to get up, but in vain. Her body was burning horribly. Then she screamed in pain, before it knocked her unconscious.