Chapter 42

Manny's POV
We start making out on the couch and I feel her gripping onto my shirt, making me kiss her deeper sliding my tounge inside causing her to gently moan. I feel her hands run down my torso right now I just want to rip her clothes off and screw her until she knocks out but I know I can't we had to stop sooner or later and I know that if I took oof even the slightest bit of her clothes I'd lose it. I know that deep down Grayson would hate me for this but right now I didn't care, all I cared about was the sounds shes making as I kiss on her neck. The way she squirms when I rub my hand on her leg, they way he hands are running up and down my body. We stop kissing to catch our breaths and I then see Callie slide on the floor. She is sitting in front of me on the knees in between my legs , she goes to unbutton my pants but I grab her hand, with her other hand she starts rubbing my bulge. I have to admit I'm aching "Please let me" she says and I can't resist her any longer, I let go of her hand.

Callie's POV
I unbotton his pants and slide his pants and boxers down and out springs his cock and I slowly pump it causing him to throw his head back in pleasure. "Mhm" he groans we both know what we're doing is wrong but we don't stop. We continue as I like his tip causing him to jerk.

~ As this is happening ~ ^^^^
Kai's POV
I am look up at my roof laying down I know that Callie already text me that she's okay but something doesn't feel right. I think back to when she came to my door why did she seem upset or sad. I was talking to Mandy wait a second did she hear the whole conversation could she be upset that I'm leaving the house I thought she knew we'd still see eachother. I can't wait for her to meet my baby, and that's when it clicks. I immediately grab my phone and call her.

Callie's POV
I am about to go down on him when I start hearing my phone ring. We look at eachother as I move away and get my phone. I look down and see Kai is calling "I got to take this" I say nervous to Manny.

~Phone Convo, bold is Kai~
"Hello"
"Hey I want to talk to you are you almost here"
"Um..I" (Callie looks at Manny and then sighs)
"Yeah I'm almost there I'll come to your room once I get back"
"Good because I can use you right now"
"Yeah I'll be there soon" I say and hang up the phone.

I see Manny putting his pants back on "I'm sorry Kai needs to talk to me it sounded important" I say rubbing the back of my arm. "It's okay I understand you can go I'll be there in a bit" he says and I nod and quickly go downstairs and to my car.

Kai's POV
I don't understand why she would be upset about me and Mandy maybe she wanted to help me move out or maybe she wanted to take her shopping I don't understand. Man this is confusing and on top of that I have to ask her for a favor. I am laying on my bed thinking about how everything is going to change after the Weeknd. I am laying there when suddenly I hear a knock "It's open" I say and the door opens as I sit up. I see Callie there and she seems nervous. "Ah Callie just the person I need to talk to come sit" I say and she closes the door and sits down. "So I know that you know I'm moving out but I feel like I've upset you about-" my brain starts slowly moving putting the pieces together. "Holy shit I didn't tell you about other people moving in with me did I that's why you felt sad" I say. "Yeah something like that" she chuckles.

"Did you want to meet Mandy" I ask trying to make her feel better but then see her face get slightly sad. "No that's okay I think if your girlfriend wanted to meet me she would ask" she says and I feel my brain gears going slow but the realizing that she thinks Mandy's my girlfriend and then I can't help but laugh. "What why.. why are you laughing" she asks confused at what seems like random laughing. "Look... Look this is... Mandy" I say still laughing showing her my my lock screen. She sees the little seven year old on my phone and her face immediately goes red. "Omg I'm so dumb she's your baby sister" she says covering her face. "Yeah I totally forgot to tell you that makes sense then you felt like you were invading and she wouldn't like that" I say and she nods. "Well sorry here let me tell you what happened and then I have a favor to ask" I say she nods and readjusts herself to face me.

"Okay so about a week ago my parents got arrested for insurance fraud and apparently they were in debt and too headstrong to ask for help so they would burn their business down collecting the insurance money and of course eventually people caught on and now they are arrested and the state says that my younger siblings will go to foster care, but me and one of my older sisters stepped up and said we'd take them in but my sister has a small house so I'm taking in the twins and my little sister while she takes in my other half of triplets. They arent financially stable to live in their own and I am eighteen and so once the lady comes by my house Sunday and checks everything as good then I get my siblings and that's where a problem comes in. You see I have all the money to get them clothes and beds and everything but since street racing is illegal, they are going to ask how I am stable and I was wondering if maybe you could say that I was your manger for when you sell your paintings" I say the last part lowly and look at Callie who is processing all the information I just fed her.