Chapter 10

Callie's POV
“Oh come on Callie are you still mad about what happened when we were fifteen” he says sitting on my bed. “You tried to get me to kill myself and you were so close in succeeding” I say clenching my fist. “Callie I’m sorry but people change you know I love you” he says putting his hand on my face I start feeling tears streaming down “no you only loved the idea of me and you” I say pushing his hand away.

“No callie I love you I'm sorry please-“ “JUST SHUT UP” I yell “You can stay in here until everyone goes to sleep and then your gone for good” I say sitting on my bean bag across the room. About twenty minutes goes by and I am faced away from him because I cant stop crying I wipe my eyes when I hear a knock at the door. He looks at he I clear my throat “coming” I say sounding normal. I open the door and see Manny. “Oh manny how can I help you” I ask him “hey Callie I wanted to give you, your present he says picking up a crate of spray cans and drop cloths. My eyes light up I step out “Manny I love them” I say gabbing the crate and looking through it “I know it cant top your brothers gift but I thought you would like it” he says and I start crying.

“Callie whats wrong” he asks “I'm sorry its just-“ I hear someone coming up the stairs I wipe my face “can we talk later” I ask him and he nods. I go back into my room and see Tino just sitting there his presence makes me angry. “What’s that” he asks I ignore him and go into my closet and put the crate down. I turn around and see him standing there “Move” I say sternly. “Oh come on callie don’t be like that don’t you remember all the good times we had” he says tracing his hand down my side “I wish you remembered them before you did what you did” I say. “I’m sorry how many times do I have to say it, what do I have to do” he says. “You really want me to forgive you” I ask genuinely confused. “Yes I do” he says looking me in my eyes. “Fine tell me why then” I say “its not a good enough reason” he says “but if that’s what it takes then we should sit down”. 

A/n- Hope you enjoyed this chapter 😁