Chapter 8

Callie’s POV

We get out of the truck I look at the house and the lights are off we walk to the door jane opens the door “Oh Callie can you get my phone from the truck please” Jackie asks “Okay I’ll be right back” I go and run to the car, I cant seem to find Jackie's phone. I hear something rustling from behind the tree "Jackie?"  I call out. 

Manny's POV

"What's taking her so long?"  Grayson asks Jackie "I don't know I jus-" Jackie is cut off by a scream "AHH HELP" I hear Callie yell I jump over the couch and grab my bat. I run outside and see a man grabbing Callie, we all run over but stop in our tracks. 

Callie's POV

I grab the guy and flip him over my shoulder, taking myself down in the process. I quickly get on top of the guy pinning him down. "Who are you" I say meeting a pair of beautiful green eyes. I snap out the eye contact when he speaks "You're not Jackie" he says confused but still maintaining eye contact. We both turn when we hear Manny´s voice "Callie this is Dylan the lead singer" he says. I look back down and chuckle "Oh my bad" I get up offering him a hand up. "It's okay this was a fun way to meet you" he says chuckling with me.

“Come on let's go inside everyone,” Jane says. I walk in the house and see the house all decorated “surprise” everyone says “awe you guys is that why you sent me back to the truck” I laugh. “Yeah but then mister jokester showed up,” Jackie says ruffling Dylan’s hair. “Hey maybe I told Grayson that id be home today,” he says, and that makes me laugh. “Well that’s where you messed up he didn’t even tell Manny that I was moving in,” I say and I see the look of realization on his face. “Wait you moved in here,” Dylan asked confused. “Really Grayson another,” I say and he laughs nervously “Oh yeah I forgot about that,” he says. “Well, no use in dwelling on it,” Dylan says, “Well should we eat now,” Grayson asks.

“You cooked,” I say excited “yeah I made your favorite enchiladas,” he says smiling. Everyone goes to the kitchen and starts serving themselves. We all sit in the living room and start eating. “Since when could you cook,” Dylan says to Grayson, “Yeah I didn’t know you could cook,” Jackie says surprised. “ Wait you haven’t cooked for them before,” I say surprised. “Well I've been cooking since I was what thirteen,” he says and the band looks surprised “And you didn’t think cooking for us would be cool,” Manny says laughing. “No me and Callie had a promise when we left each other that I wouldn’t cook for other people than her and she wouldn’t sing for others until she turned 18 and I turned 21,” he says smiling at me. 

A/n- Thank you for reading it truly means a lot to me 😁✨