Chapter 38

Kai's POV
"I FOUND IT" Jane shouts, "Keep it on hand," I say passing the warehouse "Everyone looks out the windows," I say and both of them look around. I am looking around as much as I can when I spot someone on the floor in front of a building. They are laying on the floor in shorts, I slam on the breaks. "INHALER NOW" I shout and Jane throws the inhaler at me "Jackie call the others," I say and get out of the car. "Callie- Callie I'm here," I say running up to her, I slide on the floor next to her. I touch her and she is freezing, "JANE BLANKET IN TRUCK" I yell and Jane quickly goes to the back.

"K-kai" Callie says lowly, I pull her up and lay her against the building. "Callie I have an inhaler we can do this just try your best okay," I say and then put the inhaler in her mouth and pump it for her. Jane comes rushing over with the blanket, I put it in her hugging her to make her warmer. "I-I don't feel so go-" she knocks out just then everyone pulls up. I pick her up "Hospital she fainted" I say and everyone gets back into the car.

Callie's POV
I open my eyes and bright lights shine at me, I then realize I'm in the hospital. "What the-" I feel a big weight on me, "God you scared me" I look and see Kai hugging me. "Kai I-i don't understand," I say confused "Everyone went to go get something to eat, you had a panic attack in the rain and couldn't move or breath and then you fainted," he says and all the memories come flooding back in. I feel tears streaming down my face "What's wrong does something hurt" Kai asks, "No I'm sorry I just remembered everything at once" I say wiping my tears, "Cal-"

The door bursts open and I am bombarded with people around me "Callie I'm sorry" Grayson says hugging me. "Let go," I say peeling him off me, "Look I'm sorry I worried everyone but I'm fine now," I say getting out of bed and going to get my clothes. "Whoa you can't leave they need to discharge you first," Grayson says. "I'm fine Grayson it was just a panic attack now everyone leaves because I'm gonna start changing in three seconds," I say warningly and no one budges "Okay fine then" I start undoing the back and everyone turns around and looks at the ground. "Callie sit down you need to stop," Grayson says "Callie come on listen to reason," Manny says which makes me feel like snapping, but before I could I hear "Manny be quiet this is between them," Kai says shooting daggers at Manny. That's when I remember that Kai truly knows everything, I put on my damp clothes, "Callie please you got to listen to me" Grayson says "Why because I specifically remember you saying me coming was a mistake" I say.

Grayson's POV
Why because I specifically remember you saying me coming was a mistake" Callie says and my own words ring in my head "Callie I was mad you know I didn't mean it" I say and it is completely quiet. "Callie? Callie?" I turn around and Callie's gone. "Shit she's gone," I say and everyone turns around, "My keys are gone too," Kai says. "Damn it she has no phone and your car," I say frustrated. "We should go," Dylan says, we let the doctors know what happened and the others left in Manny's car except for Kai. "Why are you still here," I ask him "I needed to talk to you," he says I sigh "What do you need," I ask "Let me go after Callie and talk to her I called you an Uber and it's waiting, please trust me I will fix everything," he says and I feel a deep sadness inside me. "Kai at this point I'll do anything just bring my sister back," I say Kai nods and I hand him my keys and he runs off to my car. "Uber is red Toyota" he shouts to me, I see the car and start going over there.

Kai's POV
I start Grayson's car and take off, stopping to get drinks and snacks. It's going to be a long drive I think to myself, I have Callie's phone charging beside me and I have my phone tracking my car. It has been stolen before and since then I've always had a tracker on it.

After two hours of driving and I've finally arrived, I park behind my car and grab everything I need, and stand in front of a big fence.