Chapter 25

Callie’s POV
I start walking downstairs and I bump into someone, “I’m sorry I wasn’t paying attention “ I say I look up and see Manny. “Callie can we tal-” I cut him off “oh look at the time I really must be going,” I say rushing out the door, I get in my car and head to school. I can see Manny and Dylan’s car closely behind me I can feel my anxiety rising the closer and closer I get to school.

I park my car and then I’m trapped in when Manny and Dylan park on both sides of me. I quickly get out of the car trying to escape both of them. “Callie, can we talk,” they both say, they look at each other stunned. I stop and look up to the sky “Ugh fine” I grab Dylan “You stay right there” I say to Manny pulling Dylan into his car. “What do you need Dylan,” I ask.

“Well to start, I'm sorry about this morning and our friend Kai is going to be staying with us for a bit and you and him are the same age so maybe y’all could be friends,” he says I give him a reassuring smile “About this morning it’s totally fine you didn’t mean to and you didn’t see anything and I’ll do my best to be friends with Kai” I smile. He nods and smiles his phone rings so I get out of the car and go over to Manny I take a deep breath. “What did you need,” I ask him “Look Callie what happend today...was..well it " he starts stumbling over his words. “Let me guess a mistake,” I say and he looks at me surprised he puts his head down and nods. “I thought so,” I say on the verge of tears, “Callie I’m sorr-” “IT DOESN’T MATTER” I yell at him.

Eric’s POV
I park my car at the school I'm going to be subbing at, I hear someone yell “IT DOESN’T MATTER” I turn off my car “Ohh drama” I say. I look in the direction of the person yelling and see Callie looking at my new neighbor with tears rolling down her face. “No, damn it,” I say walking over to her I put my arm around her “Don’t cry,” I say to her not caring the guy is there. “Callie, you know him,” he asks it seems he remembers me, “Eric” she questions looking up at me. “Yes princess” I answer back “Callie,” he asks again she looks at him. “Um yes, he’s my... um my boyfriend” she says and he looks at us surprised and I look at her surprised.

A/N- I hoped you liked this chapter crazy stuff is about to happen soon