chapter 16

Callie's POV
"So where do you want to start," I say ecstatic, Manny smiles "so Grayson told me that you are great at painting people which I am not so good at" he chuckles scratching the back of his head. "I would love to is there a picture you were thinking of or is it freehand," I say excited about my new project. "Yeah" he pulls out his phone and shows me a picture from my birthday. I smile looking at the picture "okay where do you want it" I say and he points upstairs. I nod a grab so sprays and head upstairs. I get upstairs and look at two big walls I look down at the picture that consists of everyone but Manny. "Hey, manny your not in the picture" I yell from upstairs "yeah I know I want it to be how I see yall" he yells back. Hmm, I don't know if I like that, I think to myself. I took off Manny's hoodie it smelled so much like him. I look down at the dress I'm wearing. I pull out the knife I had in my bra and cut the dress I cut to the knees and cut one more strip and use it as a mask I place the rest of the dress down as a drop cloth, I start spraying.

Manny's POV
I am downstairs hanging up the painting I was making when I first met Callie. Should I check on her it has been a couple of hours I think to myself. I am about to head upstairs when I hear a knock at the door I wipe my hands on my paint-covered pants I open the door and see a tall man who looks like he's around my age but may be older, He has hazel eyes and a lip piercing. "Hello, can I help you" i ask timidly "oh no i thought i should introduce myself I'm Eric me and my crew are right across from you" he explained reaching his hand out. I accepted his hand "I'm Manny nice to meet you Eric" i replied "Same to you Manny" he says releasing my hand. "I was about to go and get some food for me and my friend would you like to join me my treat" i ask. "Actually i can't i have to deal with some business to deal with my partner rain check maybe" he answers i nod my head "Good luck, oh before you do you happen to have the time" i ask he nods and pulls out his phone on his wrist i see a tattoo with three letters an E,C and T. "Its-" he is cut when i hear Callie "FUCK,Manny its almost 7" she yells coming down the stairs. "Oh shit" me and Eric both say we look at each other puzzled "i must go nice meeting you" he says running off.
Callie's POV
My phone starts ringing its Eric "I am not late yet i am almost there" i say and then hang up "Manny i called an uber you can go i just need my bag from your car" i say running downstairs "are you-" he stops and looks at me "oh i had to cut my dress it was getting in the way" i stated he nodded "Are you sure you'll be okay" he asks "yeah it will be here soon" i respond he goes outside and brings back my bag. "Here you go and here have the key i dont want you waiting outside" he says handing me the key to the wearhouse. "You sure you'll be okay" he asks i nod "okay I'll see you probably tomorrow" he says running out the door.

A/n- thank you so much for reading