Chapter 6

Callie's POV
"Wow must be important," Jane says "Why do you say that," I ask "Well you see he gave me the keys to his truck he never lets us drive it along with his camero," Jackie says. Whatever he's doing must be important then, I think to myself and continue walking with the girls.

Manny's POV
I run down the stairs to the first floor and run outside to the gym where I see Grayson. I madly walk over to him, "Grayson Anderson" I say in a stern voice, he looks at me like a deer in headlights. He is going to try to run. "Don't try it" I say staring at him. What a lot of people don't know is that I was in football in high school. I see him dash outside and I'm there right behind him.

"GRAYSON GET BACK HERE" I yell "WHY ARE YOU MAD AT ME" he yells back I grab ahold of him tackling him to the ground. He gives up and just lays down "You forgot your sister's birthday," I say standing up. "What," he says panicked getting up, "Yeah, now me and you have a lot of planning to do let's go," I say "Okay I'm going to go get changed I'll be out in a bit" I call Jane "Hey what's up weirdo, she says "Hey I need you to casually find out stuff that Callie likes and report back to me and Grayson," I say "Okay got it I'll get back to you," she says and hangs up the phone. Just then Grayson comes back out, "Okay let's do this, where's the truck," Grayson says "The girls have it" I mumble .

"I'm sorry I must've heard you wrong because I think I heard you say that you gave over your precious truck," Grayson says laughing "Hey shut up it wouldn't have happened if you remembered your sister's birthday," I say "Dang okay," he says "And it's not like it's my camero the day I let someone else drive that car is the day that is in love with someone." I say and Grayson laughs, I then feel a hard smack to my face, "Manny you asshole how could you break up with me over text" my new ex says with makeup running down her face.

"Listen here me and you were never going to work to stop being so worked up you know I don't do dating for long so get over it your not going to change me bye I got things to do," I say and start walking away with Grayson "Yeah we all know your not going to be in love so no one will ever drive that camero," Grayson says chuckling.

A/n hope you enjoyed the car above is Manny's Camero