chapter 15

Callie's POV
I get off the phone with Tyler and run downstairs and see manny messing with his hair. Its so fluffy it makes me want to reach out and pet it, Manny turns around and faces me "ready to go" he asks shyly. I nod smiling, i go outside while Manny goes and gets his car out of the garage. I look down at my phone sending Tyler the address to where my car is. I look back up when i hear a beautiful engine roar and see Manny pulling out in a 1975 black camero. I nearly drop my phone looking at the beautiful car. I slowly walk up to the car, he gets out the car "everything okay" he asks confused at my expression. "You never told me you owned a 1975 black camero" i saw in awe. He looks at me suprised "how did you know what type of car it is" he asks and then i remember where i am and im not at the wearhouse. "Oh I have a friend who really loved this car and he told me all about it" i quicky say nervous. "Anyways where are we going" i say changing the subject. "Well i have some thing to do at about seven too so i have the perfect idea he says reversing out of the driveway. We are a couple of minutes into the ride and i am totally geeking out on his car the way his engine roars the comfortable black interior all i want to do is pxp the hood and see the engine. I look at the window and a sense of deja vu comes over me likr i was just there and then i look ahead and see the wearhouse. I see the boss and Tyler outside talking "um so where are we going again" i ask anxious.  "Its just up ahead my neighbors are actually out for once" he says and i feel shivers down my spine. I look at his backseat and see a hoodie "hey manny im a little cold could i use your hoodie" i ask him nervously. "Yeah sure you can" he says pulling up to the wearhouse i see the boss and Tyler look over at the car. Me and Manny get out of the car i put the hood on and avoid looking across the street. Manny opens the door i step in and see a lot of manny's paintings finished and unfinished "so what do you think i bought it for the gruop to hang out and rehears" he says closing the door. "Its awesome and spacious" i say admiring his paintings. "Well im glad you like it because i need your help" i turn around and see him with paints and sprays.