Chapter 14

Callie's POV

“Well you see I got worried and I came back” he says “Oh that’s really nice of you-“ I am cut off “but she is okay as you can see” Tyler says staring down Dylan. “And who are-“ “Right Tyler this is Dylan he gave me a ride here today” I say trying to break the tension. “Um well Tyler I should get going I’ll see you later okay” I say grabbing Dylan and walking away. We get to his car and once I close the door I feel it the curiosity Dylan has. But he doesn’t say anything he just starts driving and complete silence. “Um im going to change again” I say jumping in the back he doesn’t respond and just keeps his eyes on the road. I finish changing right in time of us getting home. “Dylan” I croak out “Shhh” is all he says and I stay quite in the backseat. “Okay you can talk now” he says “How much” I ask him “How much what” he asks “How much to say nothing about this” I say “No I am able to ask one favor” he says and I nod “ okay but just one” I say he nods and we shake hands. We get out the car and just then Grayson pulls up, he gets out the cat looks at me then looks a Dylan. “Why are you two together” he asks suspicious “Well you left to class and I needed to go to the library and I asked Dylan for a ride” I say slightly nervous. “Why didn’t you use your car” he asks me and is starting to feel like an interrogation. “Because its still back home and I am going tonight to go and get it is that okay with you” I say annoyed “okay I see” he says slowly walking away. He walks into the house “again thanks but this never happened” I say and walk into the house, I walk upstairs and see Manny “Hey” he says as in he wants to talk “Hey did you need something” I ask him “well are you busy for the rest of the day” he asks me shyly. “I have to go pick up my car tonight at like seven” I tell him “well I was wondering if we could hang out today” he asks and I am thrown off at first. “Yeah that’d be great can we just stop at my friends house to drop something off” I ask and he nods “okay I just need to make a call I’ll be down in five” he smiles and heads downstairs. I quickly go in my room and call Tyler “Hey benefits whats up” he asks I roll my eyes at the nickname he gave me “hey hookup I are you at home” I say with a comeback. “Yeah why” he asks in a seductive voice “well not the reason your thinking, I need you to get my other car I'll give you the address and keys can you please just bring it to the wearhouse” I plead.

A/n the photo above is Tyler