Chapter 4

Callie's POV
We both look at Grayson as he comes around the corner "Oh I see you two have already met" he says smiling "Callie this is my friend and bandmate Manny, or you know him as Emanuel" he says and I look at Manny shocked "Manny this is my little sister Callie, you know her as Cal's" he says, and Manny returns the look I gave him. "Is something wrong" Grayson asks snapping me out of it "Um no it's just cool to put a face to the name" I say and Manny nods agreeing "So Callie what do you think of the school will you stay" says excited I look at him, then look at Manny and the room. "I'll probably regret this later but I do want to stay" I say excitedly, "Yay" Grayson says excitedly.

Callie's POV
After I said yes Grayson said that I could live with him so I could be close to the school, I finish packing up my room, it's been a crazy couple of days, when I told Grayson that I'd go, he did a get together with his bandmates so they could meet me. I met Jane who is on bass, Dylan who's is the lead singer, Jackie who is on guitar with Grayson, and of course Manny who is on drums. I still can't believe that he is my brother's bandmate, I guess that I must lock any feelings I have. "Hello, earth to Callie" I snap out of my thoughts when I hear my brother, I look at him waving his hand in front of my face. "Yeah?" I respond "We're here," he says pointing to the house. "Oh sorry" I get out of the car and pick a box up taking it to the house.

I stop for a second when I see Manny open the door, "Your finally back, I was starting to get bored" he says to Grayson, I look at Grayson confused, and Manny gives him the same look. "Oh yeah, I knew I forgot something," Grayson says taking the other box in. I put the box down inside "So, Callie I live with Manny, and Manny, Callie is going to live with us" he says and I smack him in the back of the head "WILL YOU STOP BEING SO ABSENT MINDED" I say loudly. "Jeez okay, anything from you," he says glaring at Manny "Nope, she summed it up," he says chuckling. Grayson looks down at his phone checking the time "FUCK, I'm going to be late for class, Manny show her the room, bye Cal love you" he says grabbing his keys and backpack running out the door.

Manny locks the door, and picks up the other box "Follow me you have the room next to mine" he says walking upstairs "Where is Grayson's room" I ask him curious "His room is downstairs, he said it's better than going upstairs" I chuckle" Yeah that sounds like him" Manny opens the door "Tada here it is" he places the box on the bed "That's the closet and this door is to the bathroom if you need me just go through there and get me or out of your room" he says showing me around. "Thanks, Manny," I say smiling "I'm going to take a nap I have the day off, so I'll see you in a bit," he says going to his room.

A/N
Hope you liked the chapter, stay around for the next one ✨