Chapter 34

Callie's POV
"Yeah so that's what really happened today pretty crazy right" I say and he nods looking at me shocked, me and Kai have been talking for hours from childhood trama to regular things like favorite song. "Damn so technically it's all Manny's fault" he says "Technically yeah but he's my brothers best friend so I don't want to ruin that" I chuckle nervously. "Damn since you came here things have not been going as planned have they" he says quitely.

"Yeah, hey now it's your turn tell me something else  about you" I say turning on my side facing him "Let's see oh I have tattoos and piercings not alot of people know about" he says "What me too let me see" I say excited. He shows me his peircings and I show him mine we have alot of the same place. Except he has one on his tounge which I don't have. Otherwise we both have one on our nose, ears, and lip, "Okay now tattoos" he says.

"Oh yeah I only have a couple small ones" I say I show him the rose behind my ear he shows me the frog he has on his ankle. "Wait why do you have a frog" I ask chukling "Well you see I lost a bet to Dylan" he says laughing "wow that sounds about right so any others" I ask "Oh well I have one more but not alot of people know what it is" he says lifting up both of his sleeve  and he shows me his semicolon  on each arm that he has over all his scars. I look at him shocked "yeah this is my last one" he says nervously smiling "no way me too" I say and he looks at me surprised "Really" he asks "Don't get weird it's just the tattoo" I say and he nods slowly.

I start unbuttoning my pants and for a second he looks away but remembers my words I take the pants off thank goodness I was wearing my pink flame boxers.  I show him my semicolon on my thighs that is over my scars. I sit there nervously looking away, when I feel him grab my hands, "may I" he motions his head down. I nod nervously, he places my hands down to my sides and goes down and kisses my thighs. He then lays down on them, I grab his arms and kiss his scars.

Kai's POV
I don't know what came over me when I decided to also lay down on her thighs. I am laying down as she runs her fingers through my hair, I then feel something wet hit my face. I look up to see her crying "Hey it's okay" I say pulling her into a hug. "I'm sorry" she meeks out, "you have nothing to apologize for" I say slightly squeezing her. I realease her slowly "Do you want to talk about it" I ask and she nods her head slowly, I'm all ears then.