Chapter 30

Callie's POV
I hesitantly answer Grayson's phone call. "Hello" I say nervous "Are you fucking serious" he says angryliy "Look Grayson I know your mad but-"
"Oh I'm not mad I am absolutely pissed, Callie you just turned 18 what the fuck are you thinking" he says raising his voice little by little. "Gray-" I try to speak but I'm cut off again "Maybe you coming out here was a mistake" he says bitterly and I feel my heart break. I feel my eyes get watery I see Eric look at me. "Wait Cal I didn't me-"

I hang up the phone not hearing what he wants to say. I get up and get dressed "Callie talk to me what happened where are you going" Eric asks. I don't answer him and continue getting dressed. "Callie talk to me please" he asks again and I countiue to ignore him as I head for the door. "CASSIE IM NOW ASKING AS YOUR BOSS" he yells following me. "I DON'T FUCKING KNOW JUST LEAVE ME ALONE" I yell back running outside colliding into someone. I look up and see Tyler, "Callie are you okay" he asks helping me up.

Hearing him ask makes my tears start flooding down, he looks at me confused at first but then soon he grabs my keys and takes me to the passenger side of my car. He gets in and drives off, "I don't want to go home" I meek out trying to stop crying. "Okay then we'll just drive" he says speeding up, I look out the window. About fifteen minutes have passed Grayson keeps trying to call me, I've stopped crying and Tyler is now making his way back to the wearhouse, he's been holding my hand the whole time. "Feeling better" he asks, "yes thank you" I say squeezing his hand "no need to thank me" he says smiling. "I'm guessing you already made a plan on how your going to fix your problem" he asks "How did you know" I say surprised.

"I know you, you don't take long to make a plan and work out the kinks along the way" he says making me smile. I guess I do that, "so where to" he asks "the wearhouse this is something I have to fix on my own thank you so much Tyler" I say smiling at him. A couple of minutes and we are at the warehouse me and him go inside, he goes to work and I go to Eric. I walk inside to not see Eric but his neice "Oh hi could you tell me where your tio is" I say kneeling down to her. "He is in the room" she tells me. "Thank you sweetie" I say patting her head.

I walk in the room and see Eric looking out the window. "Boss?" I call out, he turns around and sees me "Callie do you have any idea how worried I was" he says walking over to me "I know I'm sorry I just needed to clear my head and make a game plan" I say and he nods "look Callie before you continue I already know what your going to say and I think your right it's probably what's best" he says "wait how did you-" he cuts me off "I don't know it all but your plan is to say we're not dating anymore but you want that part to be real so your hear to tell me and I agree with you we both have a life to keep hidden so we can't" he says grabbing my hands "it's okay we are still here for eachother just in a more boss and best employe type of way he says smiling. I smile and hug him "Thank you Eric" I say.

"But we do have a problem" he says pulling away "What is it" I ask concerned "you have been challenged for your car and they said that what they have is worth it" he says and I look at him confused "What does that even mean" I ask "Basically I think someone has some type of information on you and if you don't race then blackmail" he said and I feel myself get angry. "Ugh I so don't have time for this" I say frustrated I take a deep breath "Okay when is the race" I ask "Two days" he says and I chuckle angrily "okay I got a plan I'll be back today" I say and leave