Chapter 35

Kai's POV
"So just to recap I'm the first person you've ever told and the reason you started crying is because you were scared that I'd tell someone" I ask and she nods her head looking down. "You have nothing to worry about it's not mine to tell and I'm glad I'm the first person you told I understand how hard it can be" I say and she picks her head up "I'm sorry I didn't mean to cry it's just-" she grabs my arm

"Today was hard for you" I say cutting her off "there is no need to be sorry" I pause for second when I see her smile "come on it's getting late to to bed" I say. She nods her head and lays down, while still holding my arm. I lay down beside her "everything will be okay" I say as she falls asleep. It doesn't take her very long to fall asleep, soon after her I feel my eyes become heavy.

"K-kai, KAi" I hear coming from my bathroom I quickly realize it's morning and Callie isn't in bed. I quickly jump out of bed and run to the bathroom. "I'm here" I say barging in I see her laying in my bath tub with her clothes still on, drenched. She looks exhausted, it's visible that she had been crying, she is shaking. "H-help please" she starts crying again that's when I realize shes having a panic attack. I get in the tub with her I pick her up and turn her around. Now I'm behind her "Shh close your eyes" I wrap my arms around her "Just listen to the water hit, now breath in and out with me" I take a deep breath putting my hand on her chest to make sure she is too. "Good now out" I say blowing the air out. We sat there for five minutes doing that until she calmed down.

Callie's POV
I open my eyes after what felt like eternity, "Thank-" "Please don't thank me you would've helped me too" he says cutting me off. We get out of the tub and he hands me a towel, "Here you can wear these" he says handing me some of his clothes. I take them and he leaves I dry my hair and put the on he gave me black shorts that are long enough to cover my scars , and a black sleeve that I put under his over sized shirt and a plastic bag to put my clothes in. It's quite big on me,but it's very comfortable. I come out of the bathroom and go to the room and see him putting in his second shirt. He has a black long sleeve on also and a short sleeve over it with blue jeans. Its slightly baggy on him but that's his style, "Are the shorts okay" he asks and I nod slowly "I forget how much I like wearing shorts" I say slightly smiling.
"It looks good on you" he says smiling, I am about to speak when I hear the doorbell. We look at eachother, Kai goes over to his desk and grabs one of his knifes "Stay here I'll be back" he says and I nod anxiously.

Kai's POV
I am not expecting anyone and know one really knows about here, I slowly approach the door, trying to keep my footsteps quite. I look through the peep hole and see Grayson. I slowly open the door "Um hey, wha- how-" he cuts me off "Listen I know she's here so let me in" he says "Look Grayson I don't know what your talking about" I say slightly raising my voice hoping Callie will hear me.

Callie's POV
I am trying my best to stay put I am about to step out then I hear. "Look Grayson I don't know what your talking about" I hear Kai say I quickly start looking for a place to hide. Kai doesn't have a window in his room so I quickly start looking everywhere, also listening to what is happening. "Oh you tracked her phone well that makes sense why you think she's here then" he says I look in his closet for a place to hide and the see a little door up top I assume it goes to his attic. "Well I can go get the phone, but you stay, oh your coming in" he says and now I have no choice I remove the top and close the closet door then pull myself up into the attic. It is pitch dark when I put the top back on. "See I know she wouldn't lose her phone so you have to be lying" I hear Grayson say in the room. "Look Grayson you can look around the room if you'll like, but you won't find her here" Kai says. I hear rummaging around the room and I hear the closet door open. I stay very still "fine shes not here then" he says annoyed. "Look when I drop the phone off to her I'll tell her to call you but I'd rather stay out of this" I hear Kai say. "I'm sorry for barging in Kai, but when did you get a house" he asks "Oh it not mine I'm um house-sitting" he say the conversation leaves the room and then I try to get out but realize I'm trapped.

A/N- Thank you so much for reading this far I greatly appreciate it much love 💕💕