Chapter 26

Callie’s POV
“Yeah I am I didn’t know you knew my girlfriend,” he says playing along. I start tapping the back of his arm in morse code about what happened this morning. “Were you guys talking about what happened in the morning?” he asks and Manny looks at him surprised but on guard.

“Well, yes I'm sorry I didn’t know Callie had a boyfriend,” Manny says trying to explain himself. “Oh it’s alright after all I and  Callie are bisexual and polyamorous, well I'm polyamorous I don’t know about Callie, so don’t fret,” Eric says and I turn red, he’s not lying he told me a while ago that he was bi and poly, are but I didn’t want the people I live with knowing that I was bisexual. “Oh I wasn’t aware of that” Manny states looking at me, “It’s all good not a lot of people know about Callie anyways we need to go,” Eric says picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

“AH ERIC,” I say panicked “Oh and Manny is it don’t make her cry again or you’ll have problems that not even any amount of money could dig you out of,” Eric says in the most haunting tone I've ever heard him speak. “Manny if Grayson asks, this never happened you owe me this so please just cover for me,” I say being carried away by Eric.
“You have a good day,” Eric says to Manny. We make it to Eric’s car and he places me gently on his trunk and fixes my hair, “Thank you” I whisper. “So, you had a rough morning I'm guessing,” he asks going into the car and grabbing me a water bottle “Why are you here,” I ask nodding and drinking my water “I’m subbing for a couple of classes today,” he says nonchalantly. I start choking on my water and coughing “Wait you Mr. Cars and intimation is subbing here, wait you're a sub” I say frazzled.

He laughs and then gently grabs my face “There’s a lot you don’t know about me Mi Vida he says getting closer to me “Also it’s fun to see drama there isn’t a lot at the warehouse” he says pulling away. I feel a bit of disappointment when he pulled away “Whatever everyone needs to stop playing with me today” I say rolling my eyes jumping off the car. He grabs me “But you are so fun to play with the way you get red or the rage that comes out,” he says stroking my waist slowly “And if anything, it's you playing with mine, he’s my boyfriend,” he says in a mocking voice.
I twiddle with my thumbs “Oh, right I’m sorry about that” I nervously laugh, “It’s okay when you do something like that it reminds me that you still need me and I'm not disposable” he smiles I hug him “Thank you” I say in his chest. He pats my head gently, “Come on we’re both going to be late” he says nudging me towards the school. I sign “Fine I guess I'll go to school,” I say annoyed. 

“Good because I hate going to schools, I don’t know anyone he says smiling and grabbing my hand as he leads me to the school. I smile at him walking beside him, we get into the school and I let go of his hand looking at my phone for the time, I have class in ten minutes do you need any help getting to the office” I ask him “Awe you want to spend more time with me” he says acting cute “I could just let you get lost and go to my class not giving it a second thought” I say and he playfully grabs his heart. “You’re just going to leave me,” he says making me chuckle “Do you need help or not,” I say nudging his arm “Yes please I hat getting lost,” he says clinging onto my arm. I slide my arm out of his grasp “Okay come one I'll show you where the office is then” I say leading the way.