Chapter 18

Callie's POV
I get to the race I changed into the usual type of outfit I'm in around the crew, except I have a mask on. I always put a mask on so all you see is my fake green eyes. Today me and the boss brang Tyler along since he hasn't seen me race. "Hey Cass how does the race work again," Tyler asked puzzled. "We start with four racers who all pay an entry on five hundred and the last person to come in the first race drops out and then the second round with three cars left has to pay a thousand and whoever comes in last is out of course but the one that is the most exciting is the last round no fee it's whatever you and the racer are willing to bet," I say getting excited about my race. "And of course, there is regular street race but I always go for this one," I say pumped up. "I'm guessing that your ready" Tyler asks chuckling I nod my head extaticly. "Good because you're up," Eric says behind me, I nod and get in my car I always line up first but it seems like a new car has beaten me to it. It doesn't take much figuring out to know who that is. I pull up next to them staring them down, I look forward when they are wearing a hood not showing their face. "Hey what is a girl doing on the track" the sexist asshole pulls up next to me saying. I flip him off, I have four rules when I'm on the waiting line. One I do not talk, Two I do not remove my mask, Three I don't let trash talk get to me and Four I do not throw a race. "Miles shut up she will dust your ass," says the next race with an oddly familiar voice I look and see Tyler lined up last. My eyes widen confused, but then I smirk excited that I get another challenge. The man starts coming by collecting our fees and then the guy starts announcing us. "Okay Amigos the car on the far right is new man Tyler, car number two is Miles two time winner, and in-car number three the mask who will give you a run for your money, four is the one all rumors run around the collector" everyone cheers at the same time. The beautiful lady comes out "three, two, one, GOO" she yells and we all take off. 

A/N photo above is Callie's outfit