Chapter 58

Callie's POV
I am about to start yelling and swinging but stop when I hear "Babe it's okay" he grabs the hand that is on Jenifer's hair "I...I... I don't wa...wa" I feel like there is a frog in my throat why can't I speak what is wrong with me? "Shh you have no explaining to do here put this on and get behind me," he says handing me his jacket.

I put it on and then the hood I look up and see standing there glaring at us is Grayson, Manny, Eric, and Jenifer, seeing that makes the tears well up in my eyes. Kai steps in front of me putting me behind him.

"How dare you two" I know for a fact that you know what she has done to Callie" Kai says to Eric and Manny while pointing at Jennifer. "Both of you truly have no shame," he says balling his fist, "You have no room to talk does she even know what you do," Grayson says chiming in and I feel my heart drop.

Kai looks at me and I nod my head as if telling him that it's okay to tell them. "Yes she does know as a matter of fact" he looks back at me for permission and I nod again "She and I met while racing," he says and Grayson looks so pissed off and sad at the same time his eyes make contact with mine and now it's just rage. "What the hell Callie, it is illegal are you that dumb" Grayson says getting upset

"No she is not she is one of the smartest people I know and the kindest and that asshole was a part of her almost killing herself," Kai says angrily pointing at Jenifer "You know what you can stand here and be mad at me and Callie about doing what we love but we won't apologize for it," he says and I look up at him.

Holy shit I think I just fell in love I no longer like him I am in love with Kai. He is standing up for me even though I can see his hands shaking showing that he is scared but he is still standing up for me. "Kai is right none of you have any right to say anything to us," I say standing next to him. I grab his hand holding him tight

"If we want to talk about things that aren't supposed to be said, how about we talk about how Kai had to knock your ass down because you grabbed me and wouldn't let me leave" I say pointing at Eric, "Or what about you, you are a manipulative bitch that thinks she can get away with anything" I say glaring at Jenifer who rolls her eyes.

"And you who kept trying to get me to go to college bothering me nonstop and when I do agree to come you said it was a mistake," I say spitefully at Grayson who avoids my eye contact.

"And we can't forget about Mister fucking Perfect," I say looking at Manny squeezing Kai's hand for support, "Not only did I lie to you about dating him," I say pointing at Eric

"But the whole reason I lied was because he made out with me in my closet and then said it was a mistake and not only that but if it weren't for Kai, I and your perfect best friend would have done far worse than that, just look at him the guilt on his face," I say feeling out of breath, Grayson is pissed with himself, Manny and Eric and Eric is ashamed of himself along with Manny avoiding Grayson's eye contact.

"So what she's saying is true really Manny what the FUCK my sister," he says and Manny still doesn't look at him. "Well while you guys deal with this me and my boyfriend will be leaving, oh and Grayson," I say and Grayson looks up at me. "I will not be living with you and don't worry about where I am living," I say and Grayson looks sad. I and Kai turn around to leave when we see Jackie, Jane, and Dylan standing there stunned, I have no idea how long they were there but obviously, it was long enough that they are shocked and speechless.

"Jackie, Jane, Dylan good luck," I say grabbing Kai and leaving, we hop in his car and he is just looking at me in silence. I can feel my whole body shaking with anger and sadness, I can feel tears welling up in my eyes but shaking my head to clear them out my eyes. "You know you can stay with me," Kai says breaking the silence, I nod acknowledging him.

Kai's POV
Callie pulls into the group house's driveway and quickly gets out, opening the door. I take a second to get out and follow her, by the time I get upstairs and to her room she is throwing as many clothes and her stuff as she can into the three bags she has lined up. I can see her shaking as she throws all her stuff in her bags, I walk in the room and she jumps thinking it was someone else.

"Would you like some help?" I ask her and she shakes her head vigorously. She zips up her two bags and moves to the third one accidentally zipping on her finger, "Son of a bitch" She pulls her finger away quickly shaking it up and down. I quickly rush over to her and grab her hand "Callie are you okay" I ask and her eyes hit mine with a look of despair, She shakes her head repeatedly and then tears start streaming down her face. "Aw no don't cry come here," I say pulling her into a hug and squeezing her tight.

"AHHH" she starts sobbing in my chest shaking, "I can't- can't" she tries to speak but eventually gives up "I ju-just want to go," she says and I rub her back gently "Go to the car I'll grab the bags and meet you there" I say and she nods leaving the room.

I quickly grab her bags and make sure they're secure, I start walking downstairs to the door that is wide open and some type of commotion coming from outside.