Chapter 57

Kai's POV
We finally get back home, I pull up and see Grayson sitting outside on the porch on his phone. "Hey you okay," I asked closing the door to the car, "Yeah I just wanted to talk to you and Callie a bit," he says looking up from his phone, "Well Callie is-" I get cut off by the sound of a door closing. I turn around and see a tired Callie getting out of the car. "What's up Why are we still out here" Callie yawns stretching her arms.

"So I wanted to know how mad would you be if I accidentally told Manny you two were dating and he got really mad wreaked his room and drove off and we haven't heard from him since," he says and my eyes widen from shock. I look over at Callie who no longer looks sleepy.

"What the hell is wrong with you Grayson what the fuck ugh you know what you stay here and ill go find him I can't believe you" she says turning around and going back to the car taking the keys from me. "Hey, I'm coming too," I say running behind her, she turns around fast "No," she says sternly, she looks at Grayson and then back at me "I promise you that if you come it'll end in a fight so please just stay here," she says softly rubbing my arm.

"Callie please don't go by yourself I...I" I know the words that want to come out but how could I tell her that I'm scared that he will take her from me. "I promise nothing will happen between me and him and if it does I will call you," she says gently caressing my face. I nod and she takes off to go get him, I turn around and sit down next to Grayson.

"Hey Kai I think that you should know that I know what you really do," he says and I feel my heart drop. "Ah, so Callie told you that I'm her manager," I say trying to wiggle out of this

"Cut the shit Collector," he says and I feel my heart pound loudly. "How long have you known," I ask "Do you know someone named Tammy and Jenifer," he asks "I know a Tammy but Jenifer no, "I say and he looks at me puzzled. 

(Meanwhile with Callie)
Callie's POV
I pull up at the warehouse ready to finally talk to Manny. I get out of the car but my heart drops when I see Eric and Jenifer going into Manny's warehouse. I turn my head feeling confused and angry all at once, I waste no time and go to the door throwing it open. "EMANUAL MATTHEWS AND ERIC SANDERSON," I say fuming, both of their heads snap at me along with a smug look on Jennifer's face.

"Callie?" They say in unison, "Oh wow look what the cat dragged in the filthy little liar" Jenifer says and I see red. I say no words and pull out my phone I know what I am about to do and there are two people I have to tell. I put Kai and Grayson in a group chat and send my location along with me texting "Might be getting arrested by the time you get here" I calmly put my phone away and start pulling my hair.

(Back to Kai and Grayson)
"Kai as long as my sister isn't involved with this I am not mad," he says and I feel a lump in my throat, but before I couldn't answer him we both get a message. I and Grayson look at each other confused but then look at our phone, I see that I am in a group chat with Grayson and Callie I immediately open it, and my heart drops when I read the message; mine and Grayson's eyes meet with shire panic.

"YOUR KEYS NOW" I yell not caring at all that  I just yelled at him, and neither does he. Grayson throws me his keys and we both jump in the car.

Callie's POV
I finished tying my hair up and there Jenifer is still looking smug as she goes and sits on Manny's lap, "What's wrong trying to crawl back like the whore you are" she says "Listen Jenifer you say one more thing, and both of them won't be able to pull me off of you" I say walking towards her.

"What's wrong are you mad that I told your brother about what your little boyfriend does and now your boss and I told this beautiful man about what you really do," she says and I look at Manny who looks away from me, just confirming everything that she told me is true which pisses me off.

"Someone call the police because I'm fucking killing her," I say charging at her. I tackle her off of Manny's lap "YOU LITTLE BITCH YOU STAY OUT OF MY LIFE" I say swinging left and right harder and harder. "CALLIE GET OFF OF HER" Eric yells trying to pull me off, "DON'T TOUCH ME" I yell yanking my arm away and going back to hitting her as she pulls my hair and tries to flip me over.

"LET ME GO YOU PSYCHO" she yells spitting in my face, "CALLIE THAT'S ENOUGH" Manny yells trying to pull me off "BOTH OF YOU BACK UP" I scream digging a knee into Jenifer. "HOW ABOUT YOU TELL MANNY HOW YOU WOULDNT LET ME LEAVE WHEN I WANTED TO A COUPLE DAYS AGO INSTEAD KAI HAD TO KNOCK YOUR ASS DOWN" I scream at Eric and Manny looks at him with murderous eyes.

Being distracted Jenifer pulls my hair and then kicks me in my stomach throwing me off of her, me and her quickly get up and start going at each other again, "BOTH OF YOU STOP" Eric yells pulling Jenifer and Manny pulling on me. "How about you piss off both of you," I say and Manny lets me go.

"Little bitch still playing the bossy bitch" Jenifer says to me. "You know what I'm tired of your shit," I say grabbing her hair and wrapping it around my fist, "AHH" she screams in pain, I start dragging her, she is screaming and her legs falling down and scrapping on the floor, I stop all of a sudden when I feel something wrapped around me.