𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯 + 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘵?

𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

from the sidelines phoebe and stefan watched elena surprisingly dancing with damon.

"i don't even what to say" phoebe shook her head with furrowed eyebrows before she looked back to stefan.

"uh, i don't think there is anything to say about that" stefan also shook his head, earning a chuckle from the dawson teen.

phoebe then looked out to the crowd, her face turning serious when she saw the vampire in a black hoodie in the back corner of the gymnasium,"stefan, the back corner" she told her boyfriend, turning away from the man.

stefan looked to where phoebe said and saw the vampire.

he turned back to girl and said,"get damon" he then took off after the vampire.

~~~~~~~~~~

phoebe now moved through the crowd, trying to find damon and elena, but she couldn't spot them anywhere.

then the girl's phone started ringing, she pulled out the device and looked at the screen.

it said 'unknown caller'.

phoebe inhaled sharply and hovered her thumb over the answer button, hesitating, already having a pretty good idea of who it could be.

"hello, phoebe".

the dawson teen clenches her jaw, searching her eyes along the sidelines, having a pretty good idea he'd want to be where he sees her, if he was going to taunt her.

"here's what you're going to do. there's an exit door behind you".

the dawson girl turned to see the exit door.

"you have 5 seconds".

"no" phoebe refused, shaking her head.

"or elena's brother dies".

phoebe immediately turns to where jeremy was by the punch table and sees the man standing a few feet away from him, staring directly at her.

"i can snap his neck so fact i bet there's not even a witness. now start walking".

the teen sent hard glares at the man as she sat begins walking through the crowd,"don't you dare touch him".

"keep walking".

phoebe moved hurriedly towards the door.

"through the door".

the dawson girl watches the man hang up the phone and start walking after her, making her run through the door and down the hallways.

she turns a corner and tries to run through another set of doors, but there were bolted shut.

phoebe turns back and her panic rises when she sees the vampire stalking toward her.

she immediately runs agains to find an open door.

she found one and ran inside, it leading to the cafeteria.