-𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴

𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

THE UPSIDE down car, phoebe, and the man she hit were the only things on the dark road.

the teen reserved in the car, trying to recollect her breathing and process what just happened.

and when she did she realized she was in a car accident.

she coughed out, feeling glass laid all around her as she tried to stay calm until she turned her head, seeing the man she hit on the ground moving.

his bones began to crack back into place, causing the teen's eyes to widened in shock and fear as she desperately tried to unbuckle the seatbelt, but her effort failed because it was jammed.

the man now stood on his feet, stalking toward the car as phoebe still tried to free herself from the entrapment of the seatbelt.

nothing worked as the man stopped walking in front of her.

the girl couldn't do anything to defend herself.

she screamed when the man went to bend down to her level.

he then sped away, fast, meaning he was a vampire, which explains how he could get up so fast.

phoebe moved her head forward, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion and her eyes glistened with tears as she tried to get a better look.

then an unexpected familiar face arrives in front of the girl on the ground, causing her to let out a startled scream and jump back.

''how ya doing in there?'' damon voiced, making phoebe glance over at him, in somewhat relief and surprise.

''damon?'' she questioned, her tone full of fear, sadness, and confusion all rolled into one as she brought her hand up to her head, feeling a headache stirring up inside it.

''you look stuck'' the man stated, standing to get a better look at the problem with the car, wanting to find a safe way to get phoebe out of it.

''it's my seat belt, i think it's jammed'' phoebe informed him, her voice shaking with every word due to her current predicament.

''sh. sh. sh'' he soothed, trying to keep her calm as he uses his vampire reflexes to the pull off the car door,''let me get you out of here'' he then bend down back to the teen,''i want you to put your hands on the roof'' he instructed.

phoebe did as she was told and placed her hands on the roof, which is basically the ground now.

''just like that. you ready?''

the teen nodded in response as her head throbbed more.

''1, 2, 3'' damon counted while using his vampire strength to break the seat belt, causing phoebe's body to drop to the ground,''i got you'' he grabbed ahold of phoebe, sliding her out of the car and up into his arms,''can you stand? anything broken?'' he asked her, looking down at her dazed figure.