𝘷𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 101 + 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘭𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘦

𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐱

THE NEXT DAY

THE NEXT morning had come and phoebe was getting dressed to meet stefan with elena.

she had reached out to him and wanted him to talk with her and elena together to explain everything.

the dawson girl pulled most of her hair back into a ponytail while leaving the rest and some front pieces down.

(outfit: a grey t-shirt, a thin army colored flannel on her arms paired with black jeans and black boots)

phoebe then turned and walked to the nightstand, grabbing her phone and purse before heading out the room, knowing her mother was gone by this time so she made a beeline downstairs and out the door.

she was determined to get some answers, no matter what.

~~~~~~~~~~

at the grill, phoebe, elena, and stefan were sitting at one of the tables outside.

let's just say the awkward tension wasn't the only thing filling the atmosphere.

''okay, so, you said you would explain everything. that's why i asked you to meet us here'' phoebe started calmly but sternly, trying to control her emotions.

stefan nodded in understanding, looking between the teens.

''when you google ''vampire'', you get a world of fiction. what's the reality?'' elena questioned, not really interested in anything else but the truth.

''i can tell you two anything you want to know'' stefan was absolutely prepared to tell the girls everything, which somehow put phoebe in a comforting mood.

''i know you eat garlic'' elena, on the other hand was not in any way comforted.

''yes'' he answered with a nod.

''and somehow, sunlight's not an issue?'' phoebe questioned in a calm voice.

the waitress came with their drinks, which is why the younger salvatore didn't get a chance to answer until she walked away,''we have rings that protect us'' he lifted his hand to show his ring.

''crucifixes?'' elena questioned this time.

''decorative''.

''holy water?'' phoebe asked.

''drinkable''.

''mirrors'' elena questioned.

''myth''.

''you said you don't kill to survive'' phoebe recited what stefan had told her the night before, wanting to know what he meant.

''animal blood keeps me alive, but not as strong as damon. it can be very powerful'' stefan explained to the two girls.

"and yet you let him get involved with caroline?'' elena questioned, a little bit over being the voice of calm, which phoebe understood, but she has to keep her cool.

it's pretty much the only thing keeping her sane right now.

"forcing damon not to do something is much more dangerous, believe me'' stefan tried to tell elena that if he interfered with what damon's doing, he will retaliate.

''he was hurting her'' elena spoke with a harsh tone toward the younger salvatore.

''he was feeding on her. he was able to take away her memories of being bitten using a form of mind compulsion. she never knew what was happening to her. if he wanted to kill her, he would have'' stefan lowered his voice to not attract attention.